Big Deals 15/1/24 - 21/1/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

With how cold it’s been, I’m interested in the Cozee Sherpa lounger. I shouldn’t even look as I’m going to disappear in a mountain of polyester-based warm throws, blankets, loungers and the like!

Liz Earle 4 Piece Superskin Day Collection £43.92 + £3.95 post

200ml Natural Neroli Cleanse & Polish RRP £30 + post
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic RRP £18 + post
50ml Superskin Moisturiser RRP £48 + post
75ml Superskin Microdermabrasion Polish RRP £32 + post

Total RRP £128 + post

Dew Products Superclean & Disinfect SuperHygiene Starter Pack Big Deal Price £14.94 + £1.95 post

Cozee Home Sherpa Lounger Big Deal Price £17.88 + £3.95 post

Anyone go for the LE Superskin set?
It’s a very good price but I’m really determined to use up my stash before I buy anything else. And I don’t really think I like the sound of the Microdermabrasion polish…

I am resisting as like you I need to use my stash up and am not keen on the sound of the microdermabrasion either. I got a set of superskin reduced down to £50 from £70 in Boots so am sorted for a while. Well at least until the next superskin tsv!

Liz Earle 4 Piece Superskin Day Collection £43.92 + £3.95 post

200ml Natural Neroli Cleanse & Polish RRP £30 + post
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic RRP £18 + post
50ml Superskin Moisturiser RRP £48 + post
75ml Superskin Microdermabrasion Polish RRP £32 + post

Total RRP £128 + post

Cleanse & Polish 200ml £30 without cloths, with 2 cloths *£33 direct cost £12.06
Instant Boost Skin Tonic £18 direct cost £6.58
Superskin Microdermabrasion Polish 75ml £32 direct cost £11.69
Superskin Moisturiser 50ml £48 direct cost £17.54
2 cloths * included in above

Total £131 cost £47.87 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I am resisting as like you I need to use my stash up and am not keen on the sound of the microdermabrasion either. I got a set of superskin reduced down to £50 from £70 in Boots so am sorted for a while. Well at least until the next superskin tsv!
Aren’t we being good?!
Boots have always got good sales in LE and often special deals with their boots card. So you can just get what you want.
I am really determined to use up my stash this year. I’ve just started a shower cream I bought before Christmas 2022… and I’ve got some Elemis PCMC that needs to be used this year.

Aren’t we being good?!
Boots have always got good sales in LE and often special deals with their boots card. So you can just get what you want.
I am really determined to use up my stash this year. I’ve just started a shower cream I bought before Christmas 2022… and I’ve got some Elemis PCMC that needs to be used this year.
Me too. I found an overnight matrix in my stash. I darent try and establish how old it is but it's lovely to use and clearly hasn't gone off. Trying to find an eye cream that doesn't make my eczema prone eyes itch. But that's proving difficult

Latest posts

Back