Birchwood Outlet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yes I suppose.Clearance is just my absolute bugbear - I just cannot understand why things stay in there for like forever with only a few pounds off.Reduce them right down and get rid of it all QVC:emo:

yes I suppose.Clearance is just my absolute bugbear - I just cannot understand why things stay in there for like forever with only a few pounds off.Reduce them right down and get rid of it all QVC:emo:

absolutely - I like to check the Last Clicks and amazing how long some of the stuff stays in there..yep, knock it down to rock bottom and shift it I say!

but even in clearance theres only a handful or one or two (obviously i'm not suggesting that these items go into the outlet hours on the TV) but there could be a bargain internet clearance.

Know what you mean, at least then everyone would get a fair crack at the bargains. TO be honest though I reckon they/d see it as too much hassle. The shop is just stocked with boxes, exactly as things are returned, you very often have to open the boxes to see whats inside there'd no displays or anything to speak of, so it seems to me they use it as an easy way to offload stuff just so its not clogging up their warehouses.

It took us about two and a half hours to get to the Cheshire Oaks outlet, but then if you go up that way regularly perhaps you know a better route than the one we took! Maybe I'll get there one day, you never know your luck in a raffle..:grin:

Wait until Travelodge release their £9 per night rooms then you could do Cheshire Oaks/QVC outlet & Trafford Centre in 2 fun filled days!

How's Nottm these days ( used to live there)?

I'm off to the Lake District at the end of this month & might give it a look on the journey up. Is this a large shop / warehouse ?

Wait until Travelodge release their £9 per night rooms then you could do Cheshire Oaks/QVC outlet & Trafford Centre in 2 fun filled days!

How's Nottm these days ( used to live there)?

Oh I can see my OH jumping with joy at such news, ha ha!:mysmilie_512:

Nottm's the same as ever ! We've got a beach on the Market Square at the moment, with a helter skelter and chair-o-planes - thank goodness the kids go back to school tomorrow and we can get back to normal! Yes I'm an old killjoy! They've been going to turn the Broad Marsh into another Westfield since forever..we need some new shops! My daughter can't wait as we're supposed to be getting a Selfridges when they do ...hope she won't be disappointed! Don't know where she gets her shopaholic genes from..ahem!

I'm off to the Lake District at the end of this month & might give it a look on the journey up. Is this a large shop / warehouse ?

its just a unit in a shopping centre. Probably about the size of your average Argos or something similar.
I'm probably going to go next week so I'll try and take a picture! :happy:
Ali.

Thanks Amn that would be helpful.

I announced it to my husband last night that I wanted to go & have a look. He was thrilled:sad:

Latest posts

Back