Birlea Vincenza Recliners & the lovely Pope Pete

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear, She'd probably exploded due to all that trapped air (notice I said 'air' and not 'wind'); as I've said before, I do have some standards, although not many..

She mentioned it yesterday when she was doing the 5:2 mouthwatering food diet. She's been with him something like 10 years.

Loved the huge belt she wore to make her look like she'd lost the 6lbs that she'd said she had :giggle: It just make her bazookas look more enormous.

Next hour with Janice, the belt was gone.....

She mentioned it yesterday when she was doing the 5:2 mouthwatering food diet. She's been with him something like 10 years.

Loved the huge belt she wore to make her look like she'd lost the 6lbs that she'd said she had :giggle: It just make her bazookas look more enormous.

Next hour with Janice, the belt was gone.....

My mum clicked over to Pete selling the diet food earlier, and apparently he said that Sally has been doing the diet because she is going to a wedding next year! Not sure if he realised it was hers. Naturally the diet worked brilliantly blah blah blah...

My mum clicked over to Pete selling the diet food earlier, and apparently he said that Sally has been doing the diet because she is going to a wedding next year! Not sure if he realised it was hers. Naturally the diet worked brilliantly blah blah blah...

He's on it too *cough*, he even wore the grey suit that is too small for him to make out he needs to lose some weight. He'll let us know how he gets on.

He wore the suit and said the exact same thing on the other diet stuff they do!

Watching him the other day on a cooking show, he said he microwaves his sausage (followed by that stupid, poor me face he puts on). With all the kitchen stuff they sell and he says he's bought, it's surprising he still microwaves his sausage. Unless of course, he's not talking food here.

Worked so well that if she stands sideways, you can't see her.....but you sure can hear her.....in Mexico.

That's funny...yesterday, on the Vibrapower belt thing, he reckoned he'd lost inches around his waist...trouble is, he forgets what he's said - pity we don't! The thought of him microwaving a sausage is enough to send you into secure confinement for 5 years...

He's on it too *cough*, he even wore the grey suit that is too small for him to make out he needs to lose some weight. He'll let us know how he gets on.

He wore the suit and said the exact same thing on the other diet stuff they do!

Watching him the other day on a cooking show, he said he microwaves his sausage (followed by that stupid, poor me face he puts on). With all the kitchen stuff they sell and he says he's bought, it's surprising he still microwaves his sausage. Unless of course, he's not talking food here.

That's funny...yesterday, on the Vibrapower belt thing, he reckoned he'd lost inches around his waist...trouble is, he forgets what he's said - pity we don't! The thought of him microwaving a sausage is enough to send you into secure confinement for 5 years...

Microwaving a sausage! Oh the innuendo opportunity! Cooked or uncooked? because if it was uncooked he could get food poisoning rendering him unfit for work for weeks.............Erm, how many sausages was that Pete?

Latest posts

Back