Bizarre sale from Mike Mason

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Watching Del Boy selling (yet again) the omelette maker (that takes an eternity to cook anything) and he was moaning about parents who give their kids sandwiches for their lunch when the come home from school. His advice was "get something hot in 'em". He said he cannot 'abide' parents who do that! Oh really Mikey boy! Yes in the perfect world something 'ot would be ideal. However some parents aren't at home when the kids get there. It's certainly got to be better to give them a healthy sandwich than let them snack at McDonalds etc??? What a self-righteous moron he really is! Heaven help his goddess if she gives his 'little boy' anything other fresh horsemeat for lunch!

You're not telling me he has bred:mysmilie_505:? There's someone else out there from the same gene pool? Bet he's called Damien:mysmilie_454:

Watching Del Boy selling (yet again) the omelette maker (that takes an eternity to cook anything) and he was moaning about parents who give their kids sandwiches for their lunch when the come home from school. His advice was "get something hot in 'em". He said he cannot 'abide' parents who do that! Oh really Mikey boy! Yes in the perfect world something 'ot would be ideal. However some parents aren't at home when the kids get there. It's certainly got to be better to give them a healthy sandwich than let them snack at McDonalds etc??? What a self-righteous moron he really is! Heaven help his goddess if she gives his 'little boy' anything other fresh horsemeat for lunch!

He is so inappropriate at times, I remember him referring to other members of the public as "Mutants" quite frequently in the past, I'm so glad that's stopped. I'm suprised that an "F" word has never slipped out during one of his presentations, (and I don't mean Frow or Fone) can't see him being a stranger to bad language somehow!

He shouldn't really be allowed to say something like that on air, again, it's inappropriate. There's absolutely nothing wrong with suggesting that a hot meal/snack is good for children, surely he could have done that without telling the people who can't always do so, for whatever reason, that they're bad parents!

On the subject of the omelette maker that he deems so ideal to make your kid's dinners in - Has he ever tried the results of one these contraptions? - I thought not!

He is so inappropriate at times, I remember him referring to other members of the public as "Mutants" quite frequently in the past, I'm so glad that's stopped. I'm suprised that an "F" word has never slipped out during one of his presentations, (and I don't mean Frow or Fone) can't see him being a stranger to bad language somehow!

He shouldn't really be allowed to say something like that on air, again, it's inappropriate. There's absolutely nothing wrong with suggesting that a hot meal/snack is good for children, surely he could have done that without telling the people who can't always do so, for whatever reason, that they're bad parents!

On the subject of the omelette maker that he deems so ideal to make your kid's dinners in - Has he ever tried the results of one these contraptions? - I thought not!

But the thing is if he was selling those lockable plastic boxes he would no doubt say 'buy these and send your kids to school with some healthy, fresh sandwiches so you know what they're eating'. He is a monumental bullshitter.

Simple as that.

Peter just said that although he wouldn't tell you himself (he is modest after all) Mikey was once up for a Variety Club of Great Britain award, i'm impressed.

Would that have been for his electrical or his sound stage work?

Peter just said that although he wouldn't tell you himself (he is modest after all) Mikey was once up for a Variety Club of Great Britain award, i'm impressed.

Would that have been for his electrical or his sound stage work?

Probably for his sterling work with his bass reflex sheet! :giggle:

Latest posts

Back