Blatant mis selling again!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR is banging on about how the prices for the diamond rings are direct dispatch prices and we're not buying them from Bid but through Bid on behalf of international diamond merchants ~ he's stating they're not retail prices and there's no middle man! No mention of the colour or clarity grades. Unbelievable that people are parting with £600 when they know so little about what they're buying.

He talks a lot of BS our Peter Simon doesn't he.The fruit cake was selling gayford art (don't believe they are real paintings)
The Naive fool said that should be £700 then went to £199 BS talk again tonight.

Limited editions and Bid had them all!

Last night Peter used a new sob story that I hadn't heard before, it was about his old dog that was part of the same family as one of the wolf paintings (sorry photocopies).

The dog was his soul mate, his partner. I assume the dog has now passed away but I had to turn it over because as a massive dog lover I found it nauseating, not to mention highly dubious.

Maybe he was telling the truth but sadly i'm now at the point if he said it was nearly christmas I wouldn't believe him.

Last edited:
Last night Peter used a new sob story that I hadn't heard before, it was about his old dog that was part of the same family as one of the wolf paintings (sorry photocopies).

The dog was his soul mate, his partner. I assume the dog has now passed away but I had to turn it over because as a massive dog lover I found it nauseating, not to mention highly dubious.

Maybe he was telling the truth but sadly i'm now at the point if he said it was nearly christmas I wouldn't believe him.

He had a wolf?

He had a wolf?

I think he meant one of those dogs that has a look of a wolf, I don't know what breed they are but he said they are from the same family!

As I said I turned it over, I couldn't bare listening to him as I thought (of course) he was lying.

Latest posts

Back