Blink TSV 3.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 32
  • Blink TSV 4.jpg
    Blink TSV 4.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Blink TSV 5.jpg
    Blink TSV 5.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 36
Blink Outdoor Wireless Security 2 Camera System & Floodlight with 1 Silicon Skin
Item Number: 733029
QVC Price £199.00
Todays Special Value Price £99.00
P&P: £4.95

Ensuring your home is safe and secure has never been easier with this Blink outdoor security camera pair and floodlight system. Offering peace of mind through an innovative and easy-to-use design with a silicone skin for a discreet look, this smart home camera and floodlight set allows you to keep a watchful eye over your property come day or night, while 1080p HD live view and two-way audio mean you can see, hear, and speak on-demand whether you're home or away. As the nights get longer now is the perfect time to step up your home security!
*A great saving : If you were to buy this Blink Outdoor Wireless Security 2 Camera System, Floodlight and 1 Silicon Skin individually, directly from Amazon you’d pay £197.97. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £99 plus P&P, you’re saving £94.02.

Extended battery life - you'll have up to two years of battery life with two AA lithium batteries per camera and floodlight (included). Even more handy now that the longer winter nights are upon us, you can have the confidence that your home is protected all the time, without having to worry about changing the batteries! (Battery life is based on default settings and will vary based on device settings, use, and environmental factors.)

Set up in seconds- with everything you need to get set up in the box, no professional installation required, and no need for electrical sockets, installation is quick and easy. The wireless design means you can install your cameras and floodlight wherever you need them most - whether that's indoors or outdoors. Plus, you can easily move them whenever you need to.

Light it up - supplying 700 lumens of motion-triggered, high-quality LED light, this floodlight will help you to see it all. Connected to the camera's motion sensor, the floodlight will activate and alert your smartphone that motion has been detected. Alternatively, use the Blink Home Monitor smartphone app to manually operate your floodlight for illumination.

''Alexa, turn on my floodlights!'' - enjoy hands-free security by activating and monitoring your home and floodlights live using your voice. Ask Alexa to stream your live video feed, switch on floodlights, play recorded clips, switch the camera on and off, and much more.

Store your footage - save and share video clips in the cloud with the Blink Subscription Plan. If you reach your storage limit, your oldest alert clips will simply be overwritten by the newest. Alternatively, store your clips locally with the included Blink Sync Module 2 via a USB flash drive (sold separately).

What's in the box?

• 2 x Blink outdoor cameras
  • 4 x AA 1.5V lithium batteries
  • 4 x D-cell batteries
  • 1 x mounting kit
  • 2 x camera mounts
  • 4 x mount screws
  • 1 x mounting bracket
  • 1 x Blink floodlight mount
  • 1 x Sync module 2
  • 1 x USB cable
  • 1 x power adapter
  • 1 x Blink white silicone camera skin
  • 1 x quick start guide
Blink support is available 24 hours a day/7 days a week. For technical support please submit a support ticket here or please call us at 44 1158 384189.

https://customerservice.qvcuk.com/blink-tsv/

We have this at home and it’s brilliant. The kids watched me fall out of my own front door and face plant the driveway. They kept this recording for a while to repeat watch on their phones.
Also we’ve had good times freaking them and the dogs out after hiding the second camera in various rooms of the house and talking to them via our phones from various locations l!
We keep bees, so over the summer we kept this second camera at the hive entrance to watch their comings and goings.
Im sure it can be used for security purposes too 🤣

I went for it but will be sending it back, QVC have arranged for Evri to collect it (in about 2 weeks).

The reason is that my tablet is not new enough to download the app. The operating system is out of date and Apple will not update it.

I could see no mention of this in the presentation or description, so to me that means it is faulty as it won't work with my tablet, hence a free return and my postage refunded. A pity, as it looks good.

This is part of an email I received this morning. It is ambiguous IMO as it doesn't make it clear if the money is actually back in my account yet because of the statement "We will credit the card...". It's at least16 days since I aked QVC to collect it.

The following item(s) are now safely back at our warehouse and we have refunded you as you asked.

We will credit the card you used to pay this order.

Refunds usually appear in your account after you get that email. Mine took 5 working days.

I can’t understand why QVC can’t refund immediately, like Amazon do. Even Ideal World is faster than QVC.

Latest posts

Back