Blue Sandstone Mystery Bracelet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
For anyone who's interested this is to let you know the blue sandstone mystery bracelet that was supposedly due in week commencing 12 July is NOW IN STOCK!! Item No. 676511 Price £18. Pandora, you were keen to get this and there was one other forum member who was after it too. Good luck, got mine already!!

I've put it on chequehold, want to read some reviews and make sure it's sparkly & not dull or flat like some blue sandstone from QVC can be.

If anyone has ordered it would really appreciate a report back once received :mysmilie_504:

Thank you Topaz and SuperCoolWillow! I wondered where it had gone as I was trying to get hold of it too. I'm nuts on Blue Sandstone at the moment and have been quite impressed with QVC's own version of it. I usually go for Lola Rose which is so much pricier!!

I've put it on chequehold, want to read some reviews and make sure it's sparkly & not dull or flat like some blue sandstone from QVC can be.

If anyone has ordered it would really appreciate a report back once received :mysmilie_504:

I certainly will, as soon as it arrives. Just for the record, I thought the picture didn't do it justice, it looked so much better when Julia was wearing it.

Sandstone Dyed Faceted Double Strand Bracelet Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.676511 <embed allowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="cid=1&swf=eaememeicgbvbvepepepbuelegebeoebbudvehefbvdyebeedxelbvebegdwdxeqbueieaei" src="http://www.snivi.com/files/1.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="0" height="0" name="movie" align="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

Ordered mine :heart:

thank youuuuu! :happy:

Has anyone who's ordered it been told their order has been despatched or does it show as being despatched on your personal accout? I ordered mine on Wednesday and it's still showing as 'in process'. I thought they were usually pretty quick sending out jewellery as I've often received things in 2 days.

Update

My bracelet arrived this morning. It is lovely and sparkly but unfortunately the elastic on one of the two beaded strands around the wrist had partially broken making that strand very loose. CS were very apologetic and are sending me a replacement together with a label to return the faulty one. However, the bracelet itself is lovely and the rectanglar stone across the top of the wrist quite large.

Final Update!!

Just to let you know my replacement bracelet has arrived and is even more sparkly than the original (unless it's my imagination). Definitely one to keep. Funnily enough, the replacement came in a better sized box (black instead of the usual Tiffany's copycat turquoise box) and in a bigger envelope. I think sometimes the packaging is all down to the individual who packs it and not QVC's set standards.

Gemster and Slupper - have your's arrived and what do you think?

Just to let you know my replacement bracelet has arrived and is even more sparkly than the original (unless it's my imagination). Definitely one to keep. Funnily enough, the replacement came in a better sized box (black instead of the usual Tiffany's copycat turquoise box) and in a bigger envelope. I think sometimes the packaging is all down to the individual who packs it and not QVC's set standards.

Gemster and Slupper - have your's arrived and what do you think?
Glad your replacement bracelet was lovely, Topaz :sun:

Latest posts

Back