beauty tsv order never delivered

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was writing about Create and Craft at that point and I cannot fault the presenters on that. Peter Simon and Mike Mason are not on Create and Craft, at least I have never seen them.
This is what I wrote looking back I think I didn’t make the fact that I had moved on to Create and Craft clear enough.

I have found the same with Create and Craft. Excellent service, good quality products, excellent and knowledgable guests and I cannot fault the presenters. They are Professional, product focused, no showing off or being sarcastic, no bragging about freebies etc. All in all a pleasure to watch.

csi as others have said before please don’t let a 2 bit company like Q cause you health problems, it’s just not worth it.

I read somewhere that returns all go into a massive cage and are eventually dealt with sometime/never! I’ve always hoped that there aren’t a load of returned meat pies in the middle.

Just a point, if your daughter phones they may not speak to her directly so do it together with you giving verbal authority for her to act as your agent and then pass the phone over for your daughter to go through them like a dose of salts.

Yes, they have got a lot better. So much better than QVC. They give a very quick response to emails. They listen to the customer, don’t look to make excuses and settle the matter there and them. Many years ago I couldn’t stand shopping with them but that’s all changed in recent years. I have found the same with Create and Craft. Excellent service, good quality products, excellent and knowledgable guests and I cannot fault the presenters. They are Professional, product focused, no showing off or being sarcastic, no bragging about freebies etc. All in all a pleasure to watch.

Yes that’s my experience too Evie luv 🙏❤️😘 xx

Latest posts

Back