Bobbi Brown 3 Piece Ready To Go Holiday Cosmetics Collection OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bobbi Brown 3 Piece Ready To Go Holiday Cosmetics Collection
Item Number: 208767
QVC Price £55.00
One Time Only Price £45.00
P&P £0.00

This three-piece Ready To Go Holiday Cosmetics Collection by Bobbi Brown includes a Shimmer Brick, No Smudge Mascara and a Lip Gloss. Your three holiday make-up essentials are sorted with this illuminating, fresh Bobbi Brown collection.

Coral option contains:

1 x Shimmer Brick Compact (10.3g) in Nectar - five coral and nude shades which can be applied individually as eye shadows, or blended together to add an exotic shimmer to your complexion
1 x Lip Gloss (7ml) in Tangerine - a vibrant coral. Combines the full colour coverage of a lipstick, the soft shine of a gloss, and the luxurious feel of a balm
1 x No Smudge Mascara (5.5ml) - a long-wearing, water-resistant mascara formulated to define lashes while curling and lengthening, with a patented brush designed to coat individual lashes evenly. Suitable for contact lens wearers

Bronze options contains:

1 x Shimmer Brick Compact (10.3g) in Bronze - five bronze and neutral shades
1 x Lip Gloss (7ml) in Nougat - a peachy nude
1 x No Smudge Mascara (5.5ml)

Delivered to UK only

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.208767

Thank-you, I love Bobbi Brown products.
However, I avoid buying Bobbi Brown OTO on QVC, as the last one I bought (ever though it was on advanced orders) came with Estee lauder batch codes of over 3 years old. I didn't send it back, but I wish I had, so anyone who bought it, remember to check the batch codes.

Thank-you, I love Bobbi Brown products.
However, I avoid buying Bobbi Brown OTO on QVC, as the last one I bought (ever though it was on advanced orders) came with Estee lauder batch codes of over 3 years old. I didn't send it back, but I wish I had, so anyone who bought it, remember to check the batch codes.

That's very interesting, never came across this before!! Bobbi Brown is very good - may have to buy :mysmilie_50:

Latest posts

Back