Bobbi Brown 3 Piece Holiday Life Saver Cosmetics Kit One Time Only Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bobbi Brown 3 Piece Holiday Life Saver Cosmetics Kit
Item Number: 218535
QVC Price £43.50
One Time Only Price £33.00
P&P £3.95

This glamorous trio from Bobbi Brown includes all you need to bring a pop of natural looking colour to your face for low-maintenance holiday beauty. Sculpt your cheekbones with the Bronze Shimmer Brick, add a natural flush with the Pae Pink Mini Pot Rouge, and add an all over glow with the Mini Illuminating Moisture Balm.
Contains:

1 x Bronze Shimmer Brick (10.3g)
1 x Mini Illuminating Moisture Balm (5ml)
1 x Pale Pink Mini Pot Rouge (1.7g)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.218535

Looking at that picture, the pot rouge looks anything but pale :mysmilie_12:

I wonder how many AY has already swiped?

Pot rouge's all look darker in the pots than when they go on the skin.

But yes, I imagine Ali Young will make a hash of applying it whatever colour it is.

Super brand, possibly one of the best QVC do! :mysmilie_59:

Couldn't agree more, my fave make up brand, wish they did more shows. I know the value at QVC for Bobbi Brown isn't always any better than elsewhere, but I love watching Bobbi's make up artists.

I just love the bronze shimmer brick in the summer, it give a beautiful glow if not too much is applied. It lasts ages too, I have had mine over 4 years and it's still going strong.

Had a few items in my basket but decided against it as I still have a shimmer brick from a few years ago and shed loads of make-up. I am getting to sensible:doh:

Couldn't agree more, my fave make up brand, wish they did more shows. I know the value at QVC for Bobbi Brown isn't always any better than elsewhere, but I love watching Bobbi's make up artists.

They should do more shows! Far superior brand than most they do. Yes, makeup artists seem more switched on than most of the others.

Agree with others that Bobbi Brown is a lovely range. They are dear though. A new counter has opened at my local department store and it is rarely that busy so I worry it won't be there long. When they have their next 10% off beauty, I will go along and have another browse.

That OTO sold out in a couple of minutes, didn't it? Not surprised.

Latest posts

Back