Bored...... yawn......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

frenchie

Registered Shopper
What's going on at QVC towers?
Do they really think that, with great sales and bargains tempting us instores and online, that we really want to watch boring expensive household products all day long?
Where did their sale disappear to, was it over before it began?
I've noticed that their stock of many of their popular brands has reduced massively over the last few weeks, but the products have either sold out....(is that likely when they are not on air?), or they are shifting it elsewhere, because they're not treating their regular customers to some tempting super sales bargains!

What's going on at QVC towers?
Do they really think that, with great sales and bargains tempting us instores and online, that we really want to watch boring expensive household products all day long?
Where did their sale disappear to, was it over before it began?
I've noticed that their stock of many of their popular brands has reduced massively over the last few weeks, but the products have either sold out....(is that likely when they are not on air?), or they are shifting it elsewhere, because they're not treating their regular customers to some tempting super sales bargains!
QVC never have a real sale. Even their clearance items only have a few quid off and it's mostly the tat they they find it hard to shift. Give it as few weeks and they will be at last clicks prices

I don't think the stores in the DHS have been that great either but then it's a long time since anything on Q was good value sale or otherwise.

It's beyond boring

It`s like Groundhog Day. Another 12 months of the same old brands being flogged by the same old presenters spouting the same old rubbish. There`ll be the same old gripes from the customers and the same old answers from Q followed by the same old rubbish website, ridiculous delivery costs and hit or miss customer service. I think Q are going to struggle in the coming year unless they make some drastic changes.

Many years ago in a far distance time, QVC actually did have reasonable sales. Real 9ct gold jewellery with a good £40+ off. I still have a bracelet bought with Xmas money 9ct gold good weight in it for £60 down from £100+.

Now I don't even look at their so call sales.

A real sale would slash the prices and get rid of the stuff. The same items are wheeled out several times a year.there is one Tiana B colour block dress they have been selling in the sales for months .im sure I wrote about it on the forum the last time it was on .Groundhog day is right.

Many years ago in a far distance time, QVC actually did have reasonable sales. Real 9ct gold jewellery with a good £40+ off. I still have a bracelet bought with Xmas money 9ct gold good weight in it for £60 down from £100+.

Now I don't even look at their so call sales.

Yes they did have sale precious metal jewellery. I bought a 9 ct bracelet with birthday money.It cost about £95 reduced from approximately £125.It must have been at least 10 years ago.Now they don't have decent gold to reduce anyway!!

I must admit I quite like the "Christmas tat" sale hours as part of me finds it hilarious watching the presenters trying to flog that tat and trying desperately to find things to talk about. It's comedy gold sometimes. Sadly there doesn't seem to have been many of those 'tat hours' (as we call them in my house) this year, and it doesn't feel much different to any other time of year.

Speaking of not good sales on the DHS we are looking for a new fridge freezer and the one I had my eye on had a massive £10 saving on it. Wow, mind the rush to the checkout.

It's astounded me today how they can wax lyrical for so long about a sodding eco egg cream cleanser. It's beyond dull.QVC has really become dire.I don't even bother having it on as background noise anymore. I feel it's lost its way somewhat.

Well not to worry.They will have Valentine's Day to drone on about for the next two months.(with musical ?accompaniment )Followed by Easter /Mothers'Day that again will deserve a place in the Guinness book of Records for most prolonged seasonal shows.This should overlap nicely to holiday season after which Christmas will be making it's appearance whilst people are still jetting off wearing their latest Q fashions.The Eco-egg will hopefully have been resting until this time next year until it's services are again required.

It's astounded me today how they can wax lyrical for so long about a sodding eco egg cream cleanser. It's beyond dull.QVC has really become dire.I don't even bother having it on as background noise anymore. I feel it's lost its way somewhat.

I bought the Eco Egg cleanser when it was aTSV a couple of months ago.Totally useless,I went back to my faithful Brillo pads.The demonstration is a load of rubbish .I posted a review and so did many others who weren't impressed.

I didnt return it because it would have cost more in postage and wasnt worth it.I bet many didnt bother to return.must be a big money spinner when lower priced things aren't returned even though they're rubbish.

I bought the Eco Egg cleanser when it was aTSV a couple of months ago.Totally useless,I went back to my faithful Brillo pads.The demonstration is a load of rubbish .I posted a review and so did many others who weren't impressed.

I didnt return it because it would have cost more in postage and wasnt worth it.I bet many didnt bother to return.must be a big money spinner when lower priced things aren't returned even though they're rubbish.

you should still return it and say its not as advertised. all the cleaning demos look set up to me gravy powder made to look like heavy grease and so on

Oh my word! Just turned over to have a peak and it's Chuntley, Randy (is he?) and HairMax, talk about bore you to..........zzzzzzzzz :mysmilie_496:

Could you just imagine a whole day on Q with just Eco egg and poo pourri? Take me now. :mysmilie_490:

I use Tesco's Everyday value cream cleaner . It gets most things shiny with a bit of elbow grease and a scouring pad -and it costs about 30p?Then there's Astonish which is like Eco egg without the cost as it's a quid from bargain shops.So QVC as Jim from the Royale family would say "Eco-egg my a***".

They were still playing that awful music yesterday...'Christmas will soon be here' are they starting already for Christmas 2017 ? :mysmilie_496:

Latest posts

Back