Bought the £72 shampoo!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
I thought what the hell - If you can't beat them join them. I decided to go for the conditioner as well with that saving, well it would be rude not to. Caught a bit of the Bundle berry and thought I'd buy a set of trunks to put the bottles in - Can't wait for them to arrive!

I thought what the hell - If you can't beat them join them. I decided to go for the conditioner as well with that saving, well it would be rude not to. Caught a bit of the Bundle berry and thought I'd buy a set of trunks to put the bottles in - Can't wait for them to arrive!
My shampoo and conditioner (Tweakd TSV) has arrived.
Let’s see if it lives up to the hype….as it’s gonna be ****** expensive to return!!!
(so heavy)

I like the Tweak'd shampoo and conditioner for dry hair. It's lovely. I also use PK but I have this as a bit of a change. Not as Moisturising but still very good and at least half the price

Midday is approaching, so the for me the joke's over. Joking aside I would love to try Tweak'd shampoo to see if it lives up to the hype, but never in a million years would I consider paying that price or anywhere near it. As for the Bundleberry trunks...absolutely never, not even if they were a fiver each!

Latest posts

Back