Ring ring
Ring ring

"oh hi Julia its the production office"

"who?"

"the production office....... at work?"

"who?"

"Julia its production at QVC?"

"oh... hi, who is this at the production office?"

"its Laura. hello? hello? Julia are you there? hello? ****** hell i think she hung up"

Ring ring
Ring ring
Ring ring
Ring ring
Ring ring

"hello?"

"Julia hi, its Mark the Senior Buyer for Kitchen. hope I'm not interrupting anything?"

"oh hi Mark, I'm just off to the football actually so make it snappy"

"Julia we have an amazing TSV, its a KitchenAid mixer....premium brand and we thought...."

"No"

"Sorry?"

"No, i dont do food."

"This isnt just food Jules its KitchenAid. High end. the mixer is four hundred quid! its riduiculous!!"

"four hundred for an appliance? tell me more.... does anyone famous have one?"

"anyone who is ANYone has one"

"names?"

"erm.... all the great TV chefs, everyone on TOWIE, erm.... Julie Walters? I think Andrew Lloyd Webber too... erm.... Jeanette Krankie....."

"are you having a laugh?, sorry i dont...."

"wait! erm, David Cameron has one, well Sam does, she swears by it for muffins. Stacey Solomon makes the kids cupcakes in it (when shes not out the back smoking), ermmmm... Jamie Oliver, Glenda Jackson, Meryl Streep they ALL have them Jules!"

"sorry i dont do food. you know that"

"Simon Wilson"

"what?"

"Simon Wilson, he has one. he's making a key ring in the shape of it, he loves it"

"When and what time?"

"tuesday at 7"

"ok, no meat."

"Thanks julia. you'll really enjo......... f*ck she's hung up. the b*tch.Can someone get Simon Wilson on the phone please?"

Burlz what a stroke of genius! Even JR would find that funny I'm sure. You should think of a career as a script writer (as in TV not methadone....)

Despite my email a few weeks ago, I dont see any evidence of hair being tied back while they are in the kitchen !!!!!!!!!!!

Despite my email a few weeks ago, I dont see any evidence of hair being tied back while they are in the kitchen !!!!!!!!!!!

That is a huge bugbear with me too, Brissles.

It drives me mad looking at hair not tied back,I could never prepare food without my hair tied back in a ponytail.

I thought how rough JR looked this evening. She looked quite unwell.

I don't like cooking so I didn't nip into Q during advert breaks that hour.
Julia is scheduled to launch the Lulu TSV so I'll have a decko then.
I thought she looked poorly last time I saw her.

Brilliant BB, how would the script differ if the asked her to put her hair back?

Probably something along the lines of:-

"You might be surprised to know Julia but we've received a number of comments about long, loose, flapping hair during our kitchen demos although, frankly, I think the way you keep flicking yours is always done in a flirtatious way which you have mastered since your very first day with us. However, we need to take complaints seriously so if you don't fancy tying your curly or straight tresses back then we would like you to wear a Ken Paves number which you can then flick off at the end of the show to mop up all the spillages".

"Mark, you're really pushing me now but if Simon agrees then I'll do it although I ain't happy about the mopping up".

I didn't think she looked too bad actually, but I honestly don't think the purple eyeshadow she wears constantly helps...it makes her eyes look sunken and tired. She should give another colour a go "it might make her eyes pop a bit more" *said in my best Glen Campbell voice*.

Brilliant BB, you made me nearly spill my coffee when I read your post:clapping:

What's happened with Julia's adoration of the Elemis neck and bust cream, she used to be allover Keeley with their in jokes, about Julia using buckets of it.
Only this morning catching the repeat, was she commenting about worrying about her neck, or something along that lines?
I know I did hear her say she's introducing different products slowly, and will be making Lulu's neck cream her next Time Bomb purchase.

purple eyeshadow is quite ageing anyway. i remember it being the colour to wear with brown or green eyes but that was a long time ago...

Latest posts

Back