Breast Cancer Care Event 2/10/15 Items & Chat!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks CMQ, actually more than I had expected considering the past scandals.

Unfortunately I haven't seen one single things I'm remotely interested in (other than Mr Aurora himself ) but could n't even buy his offering as I don't have pierced ears

Just been watching this - did not see last year's one.

Cannot believe Lisa Snowden... I really do not think what she is wearing is appropriate for Breast Cancer show.. she is nearly spilling out of her dress especially when she leaned forward to show the bracelet.

Thanks CMQ, actually more than I had expected considering the past scandals.

Unfortunately I haven't seen one single things I'm remotely interested in (other than Mr Aurora himself ) but could n't even buy his offering as I don't have pierced ears

I did think about ordering him myself! LOL. So far I've ordered the Lisa Snowdon pendent which I'll give to my mother for christmas and the ABC wipes for myself haha

Lisa is wearing a very tactless dress. Very insensitive considering the nature of the event.
You beat me to it, TwinkleToes. It is very "tarty" dress, showing all boobs and very short. The poor camera person does not know where to point the camera, she lent forward and most of her bosom was on show and the camera moved away so fast, another time the camera very quickly moved away from her exposed thighs:mysmilie_17:If she thought she looked sexy in that dress, she is very mistaken!!

I have never seen any of these BCC shows. Is it normal for them to keep selling out of items very quickly? The cynic in me suspects that, because Q don't make their usual profit as they give such a chunk (rightly) to the charity, they deliberately don't get much stock in. Maybe that's a bit harsh of me. Hopefully it's normal stock and lots of generous, charitable customers.

I have never seen any of these BCC shows. Is it normal for them to keep selling out of items very quickly? The cynic in me suspects that, because Q don't make their usual profit as they give such a chunk (rightly) to the charity, they deliberately don't get much stock in. Maybe that's a bit harsh of me. Hopefully it's normal stock and lots of generous, charitable customers.

There is usually very very very little stock , often single figures, it is nigh on impossible to get anything. I've given up even trying.

The company donates the items and stock as far as I'm aware its not up to QVC how many they get.

Although I know that, considering they are getting additional airtime and its such a big event and the value of the items are really quite low I still think they could donate bigger quantities.

Wonder how many £5 packs of wipes or Dyson vacs there are ?

Latest posts

Back