Breast Cancer Care Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got this necklace a few years ago.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.691361?source=aw

The stones are small and the sparkle is brilliant, I have worn it loads and would definitely recommend it.:nod:
I bought this a couple of years ago and like you said the sparkle is brilliant, I did buy it to give as a present but when I saw it I just couldn't part with it.

I've just ordered the meat ball maker with storage boxes, being veggie I won't be using the meatball maker but thought the storage boxes looked very handy for storing craft stuff and at the price they are it was too good an opportunity to miss.
I usually try and get some Christmas presents on the night, as I lost my sister to breast cancer at only 39 years old it is a cause very close to my and my families heart so they all appreciate it when I buy them something from BCC night.

It's very quiet here this evening. Normally there's a real buzz on BCC night! Hi to anyone lurking!

Hi thanks for all the help and info Sazza and SCW. :nod:

Managed to get a nice necklace for my daughter for Christmas which she will love.

Keep checking the web site Rentochops, it tends to come back in stock. Good luck.

Medium and large is avaliable now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back