Bundleberry by Amanda Holden TSV 16/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is already a small range of bedding, with her name attached to it, in Freemans or Very. And if it isn't doing so well there, QVC will bump the sale figures up, as they did with Kelly Hoppen.

Batteries do give 'moverability' to an item, but at the high cost of battery replacement.

I've just bought a water spinner lantern (glorified snow globe), and the majority are battery only, but this particular one has the option for a transformer, so I bought that as well, and its now perfectly placed and giving a twinkle to a gloomy corner every night. I would add that its not exactly a Christmas scene, but the Eiffel Tower - my reasoning being it will be used all year round.

Batteries do give 'moverability' to an item, but at the high cost of battery replacement.

I've just bought a water spinner lantern (glorified snow globe), and the majority are battery only, but this particular one has the option for a transformer, so I bought that as well, and its now perfectly placed and giving a twinkle to a gloomy corner every night. I would add that its not exactly a Christmas scene, but the Eiffel Tower - my reasoning being it will be used all year round.
I’ve longed for a snow globe with the Eiffel Tower.
Hubby has been looking for years for a nice one.

I actually don’t mind old Mandy. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t believe she has as much input into her designs as she’d have us believe, but the two or three things I’ve bought from her range have been really nice. And much better value for money than the likes of po-faced Hoppen bring to air.
Oh, and I think she’s got a cracking sense of humour as well, and I like the fact that she doesn’t seem to take herself too seriously either.
Totally agree with this.

I bought a set of 3 ‘faux succulents’ in pots a couple of years ago and they are fab.

When my friend and I get to go back on our girlie weekends to the world's nice places (including Paris) I will source one for you. I'd like one too - so many nice memories of that city.

CC

Here's the one I bought, together with Premier plug in for the mains. It does look a bit good.

There is also this one, that is more expensive - which I would have bought, but I didn't want a UBS port connection. But you may prefer it.

I actually don’t mind old Mandy. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t believe she has as much input into her designs as she’d have us believe, but the two or three things I’ve bought from her range have been really nice. And much better value for money than the likes of po-faced Hoppen bring to air.
Oh, and I think she’s got a cracking sense of humour as well, and I like the fact that she doesn’t seem to take herself too seriously either.
Totally agree. She must know she has her haters who always bring up the Les Dennis marriage - this was years ago and people still bang on about it. Maybe just maybe she fell for his sense of humour...is that totally out of the question?? For those that dislike her it clearly is as she's a manipulative user!

Totally agree. She must know she has her haters who always bring up the Les Dennis marriage - this was years ago and people still bang on about it. Maybe just maybe she fell for his sense of humour...is that totally out of the question?? For those that dislike her it clearly is as she's a manipulative user!
She’s very popular in the Middle East old Amanda.
How many more face tucks/face lifts before something goes badly wrong.

Here's the one I bought, together with Premier plug in for the mains. It does look a bit good.

There is also this one, that is more expensive - which I would have bought, but I didn't want a UBS port connection. But you may prefer it.

How lovely. Konst Smide make the most beautiful decorations; my dad had an export business & did a lot of travelling, my mum would often go with him & they loved Scandinavia. I can remember them coming back from Sweden with two candle bridges & how wonderful they looked in the bay windows of my parents' home. My sister & I now have them, we've never replaced any of the bulbs & they always work the first time they're switched on after 11 months of being packed away.

Thank you, they are beautiful.

I might have been tempted with this as a Christmas present for a friend of mine who has converted his summer house into a bar but as much as I like any Bundleberry items I've bought in the past, it's definitely not worth just shy of £50.00 IMO.
I'm actually quite surprised at the high price as it's not a huge sign either, it's only 12" long if the online descriptions are correct.

Latest posts

Back