Call Centre Recent Experiences

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Guy Andrews

Registered Shopper
Telephoned twice recently (weekday after 8pm) call answered quickly and very positive experience - one to arrange collection and other for lost EVRI parcel (!) Quite frank response about this company and a refund for missing item issued !

Telephoned twice recently (weekday after 8pm) call answered quickly and very positive experience - one to arrange collection and other for lost EVRI parcel (!) Quite frank response about this company and a refund for missing item issued !
Good you shared this positive experience as people usually share the negatives.

They are usually polite but the process is usually galling and heavily drawn out. Waiting weeks for a returns label that most people would email or provide in the package. Then waiting for courier to arrive, Then weeks for the money to be credited.

They are usually polite but the process is usually galling and heavily drawn out. Waiting weeks for a returns label that most people would email or provide in the package. Then waiting for courier to arrive, Then weeks for the money to be credited.

I agree with that. The customer service team are very good, but that’s where QVC’s efficiency ends.

I've always found the customer service people to be super pleasant and helpful though at the moment there seem to be only two of them; have been on hold for a good 15 minutes.

I rang up yesterday.

Several times I was told no-one was available to answer, so try again later.

I eventually got through with all the usual messages such as using Qcut etc, but when I eventually spoke to someone I had no problem getting a return label sent to me.

I also tried to find an email address for CS - - there isn't one!

BTW I bought 2 sets of 2 based on their inaccurate spiel. I will certainly send one set back as it will be no good for what I planned. But I haven't decided about the other set yet, as it works OK for a light that I only need to come on occasionally for short periods.

Has anyone got any ideas what would happen if I just sent one set back?

If you’re sending one set of two back, you should be alright. If it had been a set of four you’d have to send the whole lot back.

If you’re sending one set of two back, you should be alright. If it had been a set of four you’d have to send the whole lot back.
As they are sending me a label, I wondered if, when they scan it in on arrival, whether it would show as 2 sets, not just one.

I rang up yesterday.

Several times I was told no-one was available to answer, so try again later.

I eventually got through with all the usual messages such as using Qcut etc, but when I eventually spoke to someone I had no problem getting a return label sent to me.

I also tried to find an email address for CS - - there isn't one!

BTW I bought 2 sets of 2 based on their inaccurate spiel. I will certainly send one set back as it will be no good for what I planned. But I haven't decided about the other set yet, as it works OK for a light that I only need to come on occasionally for short periods.

Has anyone got any ideas what would happen if I just sent one set back?
[email protected]

Thanks. When I looked, it specifically said that their email was not available, not just that I couldn't find one, as follows:

Email contact is currently unavailable, we are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Telephoned last night around 2040 answered within a minute of end of messages - arranged a collection of a Christmas gift which sadly I gifted to a friend who has recently died - the grief got the better of this old man - the call centre staff were extremely compassionate and understanding - they’ve arranged a DPD collection on Wednesday - very very grateful to her kindness and professionalism !

Telephoned last night around 2040 answered within a minute of end of messages - arranged a collection of a Christmas gift which sadly I gifted to a friend who has recently died - the grief got the better of this old man - the call centre staff were extremely compassionate and understanding - they’ve arranged a DPD collection on Wednesday - very very grateful to her kindness and professionalism !
Sorry for your loss, it's things like returning a gift when grief can catch us by surprise. I'm glad your call handler treated you with kindness. xx

My Ninja Foodie broke 2 months out of the guarantee and I needed proof of purchase. I phoned QVCs customer service and was promised a scan of the order would be emailed to me. To be honest, cynical old me thought "yeah right" but there was the email the next morning so I was pretty impressed. Not impressed with Ninja's customer service who basically told me to bog off. Looks like a £250 gadget will be going to the tip as I cannot find anyone that will service/mend it.

CC

Latest posts

Back