Caller from Scotland

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caller came on and had a good old chunter about products not fitting and customer service not responding.

Cringe. Poor Julia but to be fair she handled the situation really well. They should have taken her off air much quicker than they did!!

For those who missed it, Iona from Edinburgh called in.No nice pleasant chit chat. She go straight to the point that she bought sheets back in Feb but just now fitted them on her bed but the corner ripped as they did notfit.Outisde money back 30 days so claimed CS would not do anything. Julia offered to bring it to chief execs attention. Went on and on and poor Sam the NN guest was speachless!!!!

Last edited:
The best bit was when the caller said to Julia "... & what's your name" to which Julia replied..."me? I'm Julia". ~ pause ~ "Julia Roberts, I've been here for years!"

Quite funny!

What's Your Name??

Iona The Moaner :D went on and on and on about a ripped corner on a fitted sheet that CS refused to take back blah blah blah but the very BEST bit was when JR said all cheerily write to me and I'll sort it out and Scotty said okay....what's your name?? Well Queen Julia's fizzog was a picture :D 'I'm Julia, JULIA ROBERTS and I've only been here 16 years'!! she squeaked indignantly :SUE: Good old Iona I love you. :D :pPC:

Sugar I must have just missed it. :angry:
Don't think anyone could handle it as well as Julia. :muscle:
Will it be in a product video do you think ? :movie:

:flower:

Iona The Moaner :D went on and on and on about a ripped corner on a fitted sheet that CS refused to take back blah blah blah but the very BEST bit was when JR said all cheerily write to me and I'll sort it out and Scotty said okay....what's your name?? Well Queen Julia's fizzog was a picture :D 'I'm Julia, JULIA ROBERTS and I've only been here 16 years'!! she squeaked indignantly :SUE: Good old Iona I love you. :D :pPC:

How fantastic, on more than one level! muttley

Just v box backwards till I turned over twice Julia has shown the stitching on the corners of the fitted sheet.:phone:

Blimey that's incredible. I've never heard anything like it! :eek::D

Sounds like Julia handled it well though?

Latest posts

Back