291.4 KB · Views: 130
  • CH TSV 4.jpg
    CH TSV 4.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 127
Carole Hochman Cooling Jersey Dress

QVC Price £38.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.00
P&P £3.95

Slip into feather-soft luxury with this gorgeous lounge dress from Carole Hochman. Comfortable and oh-so stylish, its the perfect piece for throwing on during those stay-at-home days when you want to feel amazing and look great too. Boasting two side welt pockets and a loose and relaxed fit, it'll quickly become the first thing you change into when arriving home after a long day, or when you want an instantly fabulous outfit for days in the sun.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Carole Hochman Cooling Jersey Dressfrom QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £38 plus P&P. So, for ourToday’s Special Value price of just £29 plus P&P, you’re saving £9.00.

Beat the heat - light and loose, this dress is ideal for keeping cool and comfortable on warmer days. It boasts sweat-wicking properties that help to keep you dry and ambient all day long, whether you're out and about or having a relaxing day at home.

A look in seconds - effortlessly chic and easy to style, this dress makes the perfect throw-it-on piece for everything from garden jobs to popping to the shops and running errands. We love the flattering V-neckline, and no dress is truly complete without a pair of handy pockets! Wear it with your favourite summer sandals for days out or slip into your snuggliest slippers if you're staying in.

Take your pick - this dress is available in five gorgeous colour prints. Looking for the ultimate sleepy hues? Then opt for Purple Wake or Blue Depths. Prefer something bright and bold? Then Summer Coral or Olive will be for you. After something neutral but just as chic? We recommend Black.

• Regular fit
  • Short sleeves
  • Relaxed fit
  • Round neckline
  • Midi-length
  • Two side welt pockets
  • 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Black
  • Blue Depths
  • Summer Coral
  • Olive
  • Purple Wake

Regular

Petite

It looked nice on everyone who wore it and the BA insisted it would keep you cool unlike the old type of polyester that had no 'wicking' quality. I'd be really interested to know how this new polyester fabric is made. Does it have tiny holes in in that allow the air to pass through? I don't understand what 'purple wake is'. 'Wake-up purple' ? The price is very good. I think it will sell out.

A few years ago I bought this dress from a charity shop
1683275394261.jpeg
it was the princely sum of £3 despite being brand new. It's from Cuddl duds, I say this because I believe is part of the same company as CH, so the fabric will be the same. The material on my dress is exactly how they describe this tsv - a polyester that feels really soft to the touch and you don't sweat in, and I've got to agree. I love this summer dress and of course it's got pockets too. Although the dress I've got is very comfortable, I feel that you don't lose out on style. This tsv for me I think you do a bit as its just so baggy, and whilst it looks incredibly comfortable I think someone who's small all over will look swamped in it (even in the petite length). For anyone else though I think it would be luck of the draw as to whether you look like you've gone out in your nightie or you're wearing a comfortable summer dress. None of the models look bad in it but nobody looks fantastic either, just comfortable. I think the price is pretty reasonable, and I would be interested to try it on and see how it looked on me but I'd want to try on both lengths and maybe a couple of the colourways but with all that p&p and ungenerous returns policy no chance! I'm sure this will do well and for a change I can understand why as it's very versatile!

A few years ago I bought this dress from a charity shop View attachment 25699it was the princely sum of £3 despite being brand new. It's from Cuddl duds, I say this because I believe is part of the same company as CH, so the fabric will be the same. The material on my dress is exactly how they describe this tsv - a polyester that feels really soft to the touch and you don't sweat in, and I've got to agree. I love this summer dress and of course it's got pockets too. Although the dress I've got is very comfortable, I feel that you don't lose out on style. This tsv for me I think you do a bit as its just so baggy, and whilst it looks incredibly comfortable I think someone who's small all over will look swamped in it (even in the petite length). For anyone else though I think it would be luck of the draw as to whether you look like you've gone out in your nightie or you're wearing a comfortable summer dress. None of the models look bad in it but nobody looks fantastic either, just comfortable. I think the price is pretty reasonable, and I would be interested to try it on and see how it looked on me but I'd want to try on both lengths and maybe a couple of the colourways but with all that p&p and ungenerous returns policy no chance! I'm sure this will do well and for a change I can understand why as it's very versatile!
yep they are all part of the same brand

Like a wee willy winkie nightshirt (without the matching hat and tassle!)
CH used to only sell night wear on QVC.

Merry, I got the same dress in grey and green stripes from ebay for £7 and it's still going strong years later, but your bargain is better than mine! Respect! :)

Latest posts

Back