Carole Hochman TSV - what were they thinking??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I get my CH pjs in Costco (I have a glamorous life) and I've never paid more than £20 - even cheaper in the USA Costco! I prefer my Asda nighties though -2 for a fiver!!!

Do they do that there? I'm a Salford girl though havn't lived there since I left home in the early 60s. Then, most girls went out in their rollers (not me, though!) and only combed their hair out for the Saturday night dance. I saw girls in their rollers and headscarf out choosing their engagement ring with their boyfriends ! I suppose you could argue that at least the lads knew what they were getting.....:giggle:

yeah Artemis i see them in asdahhh all the time!!

God must be one of the dreaded days for the models, sitting around in that ugly tsv in the middle of the day, with matching slippers, yuk !!

I've hardly watched today but just saw an elemis OTO on the website but the lovely kaftan seems to be still available in all colours and sizes so have they just given it up as a bad job then?

I've hardly watched today but just saw an elemis OTO on the website but the lovely kaftan seems to be still available in all colours and sizes so have they just given it up as a bad job then?

think they must have done, no idea who would actually have bought it?? unless Hattie Jaques came back from the other side to try and re-live her finest Carry On moments?:giggle:

All I can say is thank the lord it has disappeared from our screens - though marvelling at it's hideousness has kept me quite entertained today - as has reading this thread!:mysmilie_62:

Latest posts

Back