Carole Hochman TSV - what were they thinking??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When is someone going to realise that what suits the US market doesn't mean its right for the UK!

I haven't seen it,don't want and by this thread,I deffo don't want it!!!

Just to top it off though,its not nylon/polyester is it???

Along with so much US fashion that qvc offer this fetching article is like some throwback to a dim and distant past. Team it with a thick layer of ponds cold cream and fluffy nylon mules and hope no-one recognizes you!:grin::grin:

What sort of "buyer" has assessed this as suitable to appeal to the UK market????

It's the sort of thing worn by Cissie and Ada in the Les Dawson show or the comedy char lady sketch.
Unbelievably hideous unflattering tat!

This is so true. When we visit our family in Florida we were surprised to seeour teenage grandaughters walking the dogs in their p.j's and going to the local store. Mind you they do live in the country, not in a town or city.

I thought that was a Salford thing!

I just do not get why people would spend that much money on PJ's. You can get some lovely PJ's in Asda, Tesco and even M&S would work out cheaper, and you can try them on and you do not have to pay P&P and get to check the quality of the material. I am sitting here in my PJ's from ASDA, ( ill, not just being lazy lol) bought for £4, with a vest and a T-shirt on top, total cost under £10, all 100 % cotton, and the trousers are that brushed cotton and sooooo soft. Although I willl NOT take the dog for a walk in it.:giggle::giggle::giggle:

They look like the new hospital gowns that have been designed for the NHS !!! as seen on the news yesterday !

I thought that was a Salford thing!

Do they do that there? I'm a Salford girl though havn't lived there since I left home in the early 60s. Then, most girls went out in their rollers (not me, though!) and only combed their hair out for the Saturday night dance. I saw girls in their rollers and headscarf out choosing their engagement ring with their boyfriends ! I suppose you could argue that at least the lads knew what they were getting.....:giggle:

I just nearly had a pant wettage accident when my mother said she liked the TSV and WAS CONSIDERING BUYING IT.

I had the forethought to repeat what Star234 said in her post. I was in Sainsburyburybury's this afternoon and they had some lovely PJs/Lounging outifts in, for less than a tenner which were just as nice as the CH stuff.

I will admit I own some CH PJs, but I got them from clearance, and they're a very basic fleece top and plaid flannel bottoms. They've worn well and were worth the £10 I paid for them, but wouldn't have paid anymore than that. But the TSV is awful, it looks so dated and 1970s. Even Amica can't make it look good by slathering on the red lippy and pouting while wearing it :wink:

I belong to an American forum,and I am constantly amzed at how many of them walk the dog/go to the gas station (petrol station to you and me!) and take the kids to school in PJ's and other nightwear. It seems to be failry accepted!
Many of them working from home will stay in pj's all day,just shwoering and putting on clean pj's in the evening. Seems like another world to me ( I could never get myself in 'work' mode unless I was dressed!)

Good job they don't shop in Tesco!

i am getting on in every colour and also going to buy dog too match for when i am out walking them

So WHY is our Julia & THE Carole Hochman not wearing the glamorous, sophisticated TSV in the 8pm hour? Is it because the XS-S has sold out?

Latest posts

Back