Carole Hochman TSV - what were they thinking??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lozi

Registered Shopper
TSV 22 March Hochmann

I just flicked over to see what the tsv was.....................and darling OH said

"Looks like something Hattie Jacques would wear in a 'Carry On' film.........."

LOL

Lozi

hattie_jacques.jpg

Just flicked on to see what the TSV was....think this is the worst one I've seen on QVC for some time, and that's saying something!

I've never bought from this range but think some of the PJ sets look ok, though they are a bit overpriced - but this 'thing' they have chosen for the TSV, words actually fail me! :eek::eek::eek:

To add insult to injury, the guest (who I think may be Carole herself?) said you could wear this to walk your dog. Well I suppose you could if you don't mind terrifying the neighbours & looking like the village idiot. :mysmilie_501:

Oh well has given me a bit of a laugh anyway, but does make you wonder what they are thinking at QVC towers these days...:rolleyes:

I just flicked over to see what the tsv was.....................and darling OH said

"Looks like something Hattie Jacques would wear in a 'Carry On' film.........."

LOL

Lozi

hattie_jacques.jpg

:mysmilie_497: I just had to post when I saw this TSV as am truly shocked by how hideous it is!

I couldn't actually find the words to describe how awful it is, but think your OH has hit the nail right on the head there!:mysmilie_62:

Take it he won't be buying one for you to walk the dog in then??? :mysmilie_15:

I belong to an American forum,and I am constantly amzed at how many of them walk the dog/go to the gas station (petrol station to you and me!) and take the kids to school in PJ's and other nightwear. It seems to be failry accepted!
Many of them working from home will stay in pj's all day,just shwoering and putting on clean pj's in the evening. Seems like another world to me ( I could never get myself in 'work' mode unless I was dressed!)

I wouldn't wear it to scrub the steps, it's truly hideous and extremely unflattering. If the models can't make it look at least presentable, then....*shrugs *

I bet our resident fashion expert Mrs J will be getting one of these 'kaftan's' to add to her collection:mysmilie_61:

I belong to an American forum,and I am constantly amzed at how many of them walk the dog/go to the gas station (petrol station to you and me!) and take the kids to school in PJ's and other nightwear. It seems to be failry accepted!
Many of them working from home will stay in pj's all day,just shwoering and putting on clean pj's in the evening. Seems like another world to me ( I could never get myself in 'work' mode unless I was dressed!)

This is so true. When we visit our family in Florida we were surprised to seeour teenage grandaughters walking the dogs in their p.j's and going to the local store. Mind you they do live in the country, not in a town or city.

Just flicked on to see what the TSV was....think this is the worst one I've seen on QVC for some time, and that's saying something!

I've never bought from this range but think some of the PJ sets look ok, though they are a bit overpriced - but this 'thing' they have chosen for the TSV, words actually fail me! :eek::eek::eek:

To add insult to injury, the guest (who I think may be Carole herself?) said you could wear this to walk your dog. Well I suppose you could if you don't mind terrifying the neighbours & looking like the village idiot. :mysmilie_501:

Oh well has given me a bit of a laugh anyway, but does make you wonder what they are thinking at QVC towers these days...:rolleyes:

We are all different, but I would wear the TSV to walk the dog rather than any piece of Indigo Moon/Quacker Factory or Michelle Hope. I adore CH nightwear.

I like CH PJ's and have two set which I love. However, this kaftan thing (sorry Mrs J!!) is dreadful. It almost looks like its been made by Casual & Co!!!:giggle:

I don't hate it but it looks like something you would buy from a market stall for about £5.00. With p&P the TSV is over £25.00. Gawd, i just heard them say it is so comfortable you will want to buy 2. Er. no thanks.

it reminds me of a robe the hospitals put on you before an operation. the zip being strategically placed OPPPS!:dull:

i'm thinking of buying it for my daughter's wedding

& lovely I am sure you would look too, Mrs J!!! but I would suggest an eye catching hat to complete the very on trend look!!!!
This is the one time I feel 'sorry' for Clare having to wear this thro' the Morning show & with Anthony too!!!! Would loved to have seen AH presenting this--- mmmmmmm!

Keep buying this TSV girls-- so we won't have to see this all day ( sorry but I won't be joining you!!!)
PLEASE-- glamorous, sophisticated don't be silly, this is Clare at her gushing best.
kaftans are a great idea, I have a friend who lives in a hot climate & she wears them all the time in the summer--- but I bet they are nothing like this--- & don't start me on the print!

Love CH normally but they always seem to do carp tsv's. The only time I could see this garment being in anyway acceptable would be perhaps for someone who is injured or incapacitated as it seems easy to get into but having done that you'd want to hide under a blanket so nobody sees the thing.

Utterly horrible but there was a similar thing on just after and Carole actually suggested wearing it to the mall? From reading posts here, perhaps it's considered normal in America, but in the UK I think the security guards would be asking you which ward it was you had wandered out of! "Can I help you dear, are you lost?" :D

Maybe not though, your average hospital gown looks better :D

BTW, did anyone hear the t-caller who said that she'd purchased 12 items during the shows. Wow, that had to be something like £300 - 400 including P&P. She should have gone to TK Maxx and saved all that postage, which must've been about £40 alone. Shame QVC don't offer a bulk purchase discount there. They are taking the pi$$!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back