Celebrity Big Brother 2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Me 2 perhaps we are evil :blush: well come on, we need entertaining not a love in. Rylan is doing my head in as well. He's like king of the house.

Ah Rylan , slightly deluded if he thinks every single person in the country knows who he is. well my mum wouldn't so technically he's talking crap

Well I admit to watching xfactor. I hated Rylan taking mickey out of Gary Barlow. However Rylan is not a household name, my daughter had no idea who he was, and still wouldn't if I never gabbled on about xfactor and now bb.

At least Rylan is doing something. I can't warm to Gillian,Trisha, Sam or Ryan at all nor Claire, Frankie ND I forgot about Sam as he is doing even less than the others.

Well the live feed was so boring, can't believe I stayed up,for that. Spiedi looked bored after a night in basement. Sam seems to be coming alive now, probably he gets edited out a lot. I liked Ryan at first but think I would prefer Sam to stay. Gillian, Claire & Trisha are boring.

The live feed was beyond boring. I then stayed up to watch Bit in the Side where a very animated Paula Hamilton was good viewing. It is so sad the public voted her out first.

Who do you want to go tonight? Sam to go but thats only because I like Ryan. I would have preferred Speidi to be up. I can't stand them.

I guess Sam will go, it's not bothering me who goes tonight actually, just felt a little sorry for Sam. I like Spiedi :) without them, this bb would be dead on its arse. I liked Paula, shame she had to go, it should have been Frankie IMO. I never watched bit on side thankfully. I had a migraine, which has carried through to today, so not had much sleep. I think Spiedi will return back to house tonight?

Live feed was dire wasn't it? I couldn't understand what they were saying half the time. Was Paula completely trollied on BOTS? I don't think that was water in her glass:)

Big Brother doesn't seem to give them many tasks. In earlier BB's they seemed to get a lot more tasks. I remember Nick Bateman on the outdoor assault course , I was crying with laughing. Was it the first series that they had to bake their own bread every day and had chickens to look after?

Yes the chickens in both one and two if I recall correctly. The tasks in previous seasons were great.
@mam I never saw Paula on bots as I turned TV off ( migraine )

Hope you're feeling better, Ms Sawyer.
BBOTS is enough to give you flippin' migraine at times.
Anyone remember the days when Russell Brand presented it on Channel 4? One long shriekfest with Russell Brand making not remotely subtle references to his astounding ... er ... attributes.

Anyway, I think Sam and his beanie will be meeting Brian Botox tonight. It's cold, so watch out for Brian wearing his burglar gloves.

Hope you're feeling better, Ms Sawyer.
BBOTS is enough to give you flippin' migraine at times.
Anyone remember the days when Russell Brand presented it on Channel 4? One long shriekfest with Russell Brand making not remotely subtle references to his astounding ... er ... attributes.

Anyway, I think Sam and his beanie will be meeting Brian Botox tonight. It's cold, so watch out for Brian wearing his burglar gloves.

Oh I love Russell, I miss him a lot. I often re listen to his podcasts. If anyone wants the link to them all, just holla here.

Aye, I think Sam will be going unless the tweenies on twitter save him. Looking at odds it's getting to be a closer race.
I can't stand Brian, he deffo needs a new tailor as well. All his suit jackets look small.

Felling better thank you xxx

I think Sam will go but I haven't liked Toady at all.

Paula was pished last night or on something. She was so funny. I don't think she'll be asked back to BOTS.

I think Sam will go but I haven't liked Toady at all.

Paula was pished last night or on something. She was so funny. I don't think she'll be asked back to BOTS.

I dunno I think bots like wacky guests. I did like Ryan at first but have switched to Sam. A sure fire thing he will leave now lol.

I think sam will go tonight, may sky + the show as there are far too many add breaks and i can fast forward when Brian Dowling comes on. How did he manage to get the job he is rubbish, Emma is fab on bit on the side.

I'm sorry Sam went. I don't quite understand why he got that reception. The audience do seem quite arbitrary with their boos ~ more so than they used to be. Rylan is so not happy at being nommed! His face was a picture and he's not doing himself any favours going in with all guns blazing at Speidi.

Other Housemates will be up for eviction too so I don't think Rylan will be leaving.

I loved seeing Rylan having a go at Spencer at the end, and I wish we'd been able to see more of it. Go Rylan!!!!!

Latest posts

Back