Centigrade TSV 3.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 141
  • Centigrade TSV 4.jpg
    Centigrade TSV 4.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 157
  • Centigrade TSV 5.jpg
    Centigrade TSV 5.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 169
Eeew not my cuppa tea at all. Real leather isn't warm, maybe the faux stuff is a bit warmer, that I don't know but it doesn't look like something fit for the season. Looking at the close up of the lapels especially on the pale one - how cheap does that look? I can imagine that the price will be ridiculous. I'm sure that the other coats that Centigrade do are of decent quality, but when IW are selling the same sort of thing with well known brands (eg Regatta) for at least half the price they don't seem like the best option really! QVC are still doing well because some people simply like shopping with QVC!

I don't like leather coats/jackets/trousers and faux leather even less. This would be no good for me, I'm too short and tie belts around the middle are a no no on anything except dressing gowns. It will probably look good on the tall models.

CC

Don't care how much they say its 'soft' and looks like the real thing - its still plastic. So its a no from me. Does this faux leather recycle very well ?

(anyway, for those that don't want to wear leather, why buy something that looks like leather ? and the vegetarians who dont want to eat meat, why are there products formed to look like meat ? I've never understood that)

Don't care how much they say its 'soft' and looks like the real thing - its still plastic. So its a no from me. Does this faux leather recycle very well ?

(anyway, for those that don't want to wear leather, why buy something that looks like leather ? and the vegetarians who dont want to eat meat, why are there products formed to look like meat ? I've never understood that)
I know what you're saying but I think it's aimed more towards the ex-meat eaters as opposed to those who've been vegetarians for most of their lives. It means that they can still have the look and the taste of the food they enjoyed as carnivores but without having to eat animals. Having tried some of these alternatives I can honestly say that they're largely revolting. Quorn mince works ok I think as it's used in flavoursome dishes like bologneses and Chillis but those fake slices of ham and bacon taste like flavoured slices of cardboard, but as a veggie you've always got good standbys like eggs and cheese to work with. I tried some "sheeze" recently (plant based cheese)...it was absolutely vile. I personally find that these alternatives give me bloating and belly ache so not great! Nowt wrong it cutting down on meat or cutting it out altogether but meat substitutes are not generally the answer!

I know what you're saying but I think it's aimed more towards the ex-meat eaters as opposed to those who've been vegetarians for most of their lives. It means that they can still have the look and the taste of the food they enjoyed as carnivores but without having to eat animals. Having tried some of these alternatives I can honestly say that they're largely revolting. Quorn mince works ok I think as it's used in flavoursome dishes like bologneses and Chillis but those fake slices of ham and bacon taste like flavoured slices of cardboard, but as a veggie you've always got good standbys like eggs and cheese to work with. I tried some "sheeze" recently (plant based cheese)...it was absolutely vile. I personally find that these alternatives give me bloating and belly ache so not great! Nowt wrong it cutting down on meat or cutting it out altogether but meat substitutes are not generally the answer!
I'm a vegetarian and can tell you the green cuisine items from Birds eye I tried were revolting. I don't eat meat as I don't like the texture and Quorn and Soya products look too much like meat so I don't eat them.
I'll stick to pulses nuts,eggs,cheese etc.

I’m a veggie … i agree about the bloating etc
Before Covid chicken started tasting weird to me and I had to stop eating it anyway .. they say menopause can change the salivary glands and make some foods taste bland 🤷🏻‍♀️ … that’s why we crave sugary or stronger flavoured foods maybe ?…
I have the Mcdonalds plant burger and love that .. can’t eat the bread as it’s white lol …
It’s a pain In the posterior but I prefer to be a veggie as I adore animals and I’ve come far down the road I can’t stand the thought of meat anymore

I get by with the odd quorn products 👍… as long as I’ve got lots of veg and potatoes etc I cope lol

The coat doesn’t appeal to me at all … something that maybe a stripper might wear when they unveils 😍😆

Centigrade Faux Leather Trench Coat
Item Number: 196077
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.98
P&P £3.95

Every wardrobe needs a smart trench coat - they're elegant, timeless and perfect for the in-between seasons! Get the look with this sleek faux leather trench coat from Centigrade, which features a collared neckline, inseam pockets and button fastenings. Complete with a tie-belt at the waist, this coat will make an effortlessly chic addition to both your day and night outfits.

*A great saving : if you were to buy this Centigrade Faux Leather Trench Coat from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £75 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £54.98 plus P&P, you're saving £20.02.

Be a trendsetter - this gorgeous coat is not only a layering classic, but it's also perfect for trans-seasonal dressing. In a faux leather design, it offers an elegant look that's perfect for styling throughout 2023 and beyond with a range of pieces - from jeans and jumpers to evening dresses and more.

It's all in the details - a style staple, this coat boasts an array of details that give it that truly special feel. From practical inseam pockets for keeping your valuables safe and a back vent for ease of wear, to the sleek tie waist belt, this coat will help you create a showstopping look every time you wear it.

Choose your shade - available in three stylish and wearable shades, you're sure to find one to suit you. If keeping things classic is more your style, then opt for Black or Tan. Looking for something a bit different but just as trendy? Then Sage will be for you.

• Long sleeves
  • Notch collar
  • Two side inseam pockets
  • Button and belt closure
  • Coating: 100% polyurethane; backing: 51% polyester, 49% viscose; lining: 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C
  • Material may be creased upon opening - we recommend ironing at a cool temperature before wearing

Colour options:

• Black
  • Tan
  • Sage

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 97.8cm (38.5"), S: 102.9cm (40.5"), M: 108cm (42.5"), L: 115.6cm (45.5"), XL: 123.2cm (48.5"), 2XL: 133.4cm (52.5"), 3XL: 143.5cm (56.5")
  • Hip: XS: 94cm (37"), S: 99.1cm (39"), M: 104.1cm (41"), L: 111.8cm (44"), XL: 119.4cm (47"), 2XL: 129.5cm (51"), 3XL: 139.7cm (55")
  • Length: XS: 99.7cm (39.3"), S: 101cm (39.8"), M: 102.2cm (40.3"), L: 104.1cm (41"), XL: 106.1cm (41.8"), 2XL: 107.3cm (42.3"), 3XL: 108.6cm (42.8")

All measurements are approximate

Bet the models won't do it up!
Sophia couldn't do up the awful coat which looked horrendous on her. What is the point of buying a jacket or coat that won't button up should you want it to. I rarely button up a garment but I don't want to be tugging at the sides all the time in an effort to make it look like it fits. Didn't look much better in Racheal who was also shoe-horned into a size that was too small for her.

Just watching now and it looks awful on everyone. The brown looks like an old grocer’s overall from the 1960s. Sophia looks like she’s dressed from a rubbish skip. Of course most of them won’t do up. It looks really cheap especially the sage where you can see the lines where is been folded - yeah that really looks like leather- Not!

Worse than that - what a good idea to co present a pelvic floor exercise gadget complete with diagrams of a woman inserting it up chuff and talk about ladies bits with a man (Biagi) Call me old fashioned but Q this is inappropriate and would be more helpful with a female presenter!!!

Just watching now and it looks awful on everyone. The brown looks like an old grocer’s overall from the 1960s. Sophia looks like she’s dressed from a rubbish skip. Of course most of them won’t do up. It looks really cheap especially the sage where you can see the lines where is been folded - yeah that really looks like leather- Not!

Worse than that - what a good idea to co present a pelvic floor exercise gadget complete with diagrams of a woman inserting it up chuff and talk about ladies bits with a man (Biagi) Call me old fashioned but Q this is inappropriate and would be more helpful with a female presenter!!!
Highly inappropriate should have been given to a lady presenter,now who likes talking about bodily functions. Thelma come on down👓

I didn't see him doing it, it was 2 women when I saw it, and the BA was so good I even put up a post about her.

Well I never watch fashion but had to investigate after these comments!

I thought it looked quite tight round the bust on everyone, and there was some obvious puckering round some of the buttons. But as for the larger model, well you could see it was nowhere near buttoning up. What on earth is the point in showing us a plus size model if she is in clothes which don’t fit? I think that has long been mentioned on here. Anyway it did her no favours at all, poor woman. I’m not convinced Jilly’s would close either.

I also thought the pale one was more mint than sage.

Latest posts

Back