centigrade TSV arrived

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Centigrade sizing is really odd and bizzare. I have a really nice coat in medium that fits me really well, but then another one I ordered in medium would not fasten across my very average chest and the arms swamped me. Also the side pockets which were unreachable as they seemd to swivel around to the back of the coat. Needless to say it went back and I resolved to buy no more clothing from QVC as it is too risky to waste the p and p in the hope that it will live up to the breathless hype.

Could someone please give me the item number for this TSV as I was away when it aired. I'd just like to see what it was.

thx for all your comments ladies...decision made; this shoddy shod shod is going back at Q?V?C?'s expense.

p.s. have seen new reviews that say the same

Don't blame you. Ok,so you could send it for a replacement pointing out the loose buttons, baggy button holes and dodgy hood, but no one's going to be checking that the replacement isn't going to be the same, or have a different problem..they'll just chuck another coat in a bag and send it out to you, it will be the luck of the draw what condition it will be in. Chances are if one coat's shoddily made then the whole lot'll be!

Very wise descision may I say!

Latest posts

Back