Chloe's hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What ever you do, never go near Chloe "indeed, of course" Everton or Jackie "oh I'm so embarrassed to be here" Kabler with a naked flame, you'll set the whole of Chiswick a light.

Funny you should mention it. I saw her with elasticiser earlier and thought her hair didn't look great on it. I have warmed to her somewhat but agree her hair doesn't look healthy and i also thought that he clothes she wore today made her look heavily overweight (which she isn't). It did make me laugh yesterday when Marla was telling her to remember when she first had a boyfriend stay overnight. LOL She said 'no she didn't remember'and that 'her mum was watching' and went bright red. She didn't tell Marla that she bats for the other side. Bless her!

I've always assumed Chloe was gay but didn't know if it was just me thinking that - is that true then?
If so I really hope she doesn't have put on an act for QVC etc...

But as for her hair I *really* hate the style. It is absolutely the look we used to wear as teens in the late 90's... Such a shame because her hair is thick and a nice colour I just WISH she wouldn't wear that awful side parting and half a can of spray...

Then the other night around 2am was a Bose hour on qvc featuring various different compilations... Suddenly Chloe was on screen presenting a mini Bose and she looked stunning. Her hair was in an 'up do' (not too formal) but I suited her SO much better and just pretty. You could see her face too which was so much nicer! I actually thought of starting a thread about it!!

I've always assumed Chloe was gay but didn't know if it was just me thinking that - is that true then?
If so I really hope she doesn't have put on an act for QVC etc...

But as for her hair I *really* hate the style. It is absolutely the look we used to wear as teens in the late 90's... Such a shame because her hair is thick and a nice colour I just WISH she wouldn't wear that awful side parting and half a can of spray...

Then the other night around 2am was a Bose hour on qvc featuring various different compilations... Suddenly Chloe was on screen presenting a mini Bose and she looked stunning. Her hair was in an 'up do' (not too formal) but I suited her SO much better and just pretty. You could see her face too which was so much nicer! I actually thought of starting a thread about it!!

I saw this and also assumed that's what she whispered to Marla! I've thought this from day one. Absolutely nothing wrong with it of course, just when I mentioned previously I got shot down in flames! I think her doing this on the MW show may be her 'little hint' to the viewers. Good on her I say! I really like Chloe; she's great entertainment.

Funny you should mention it. I saw her with elasticiser earlier and thought her hair didn't look great on it. I have warmed to her somewhat but agree her hair doesn't look healthy and i also thought that he clothes she wore today made her look heavily overweight (which she isn't). It did make me laugh yesterday when Marla was telling her to remember when she first had a boyfriend stay overnight. LOL She said 'no she didn't remember'and that 'her mum was watching' and went bright red. She didn't tell Marla that she bats for the other side. Bless her!

Sorry, I was referring to this post!

I saw this and also assumed that's what she whispered to Marla! I've thought this from day one. Absolutely nothing wrong with it of course, just when I mentioned previously I got shot down in flames! I think her doing this on the MW show may be her 'little hint' to the viewers. Good on her I say! I really like Chloe; she's great entertainment.

Knew what you were referring to!
No idea why you would be shot down for suggesting Chloe may be gay?! It's none of our business of course but it's not a criticism! Hope she's happy and in a relationship if she wants to be.
I like watching her a lot too - great fun!

Is Chloe the voice of TLC? Can't believe she 'bats for the other side"/!!!

Chloe is presenting a " Meet the beauty experts" show- I do hope there are no hair experts on the show and she claims to use their products because her hair looks absolutely dreadful.

It's dull, stiff, and totally lifeless, surely she should be encouraged to sort it out a bit or at least tie it up so it's less obvious.

Her crowning glory it is not!!!

Don't like getting too personal but I noticed this the other day!! The colour looked really ageing and awful on the poor girl!
She used to have lovely blonde hair and she really suited this and looked very pretty!! Think she needs to start using some of the Q's special products to get her hair radiance back into life again...:mysmilie_48:

Latest posts

Back