Christine Sgagen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't remember Christine doing Egoli :wonder: I recall a rather quiet girl with short dark hair and a strong SA accent. It was quite a nice range of jewellery featuring a lot of elephants :grin: and very expensive.

Thinking about it, I thought the Egoli guest was called Julie, or Juliet or something like that. And she appeared older with a strong South African accent (or similar)

It was a while ago, African jewellery and really nice, alas no more on Q.

I didn't realise it was the same person. has not improved at all. I get the impression that this is the highlight of her life, being on TV! She clearly thinks she is wonderful.

i do think manufacturers should send a qualified experienced member of staff to present their goods, not a model or actress.

Imo Christine is a very pleasant and knowledgable presenter for Skagen, and who says she's a model or an actress? :wonder: And I still say she didn't present Egoli anyway.

Imo Christine is a very pleasant and knowledgable presenter for Skagen, and who says she's a model or an actress? :wonder: And I still say she didn't present Egoli anyway.

Did I say she was a model/actress. No, I didn't. Implied maybe, so many of them are. does it really matter?

pussy, she did. take my word for it. she used to come on wearing a different big ****** head dress every time. then she's pontificate about that pendant with the 3 elephants with their ears touching. she looked a right tit. believe me, you dont forget that kinda thing!

Did I say she was a model/actress. No, I didn't. Implied maybe, so many of them are. does it really matter?
Did I say you had?? Implied maybe... And no it doesn't matter to me one bit.

pussy, she did. take my word for it. she used to come on wearing a different big ****** head dress every time. then she's pontificate about that pendant with the 3 elephants with their ears touching. she looked a right tit. believe me, you dont forget that kinda thing!
I think you must have hallucinated that vision Burlz :tongue: but I dare you to be a t-caller next time she's on and ask her!! You have my permission to leave out the tit bit... :grin:

The woman who presented the Egoli jewellery was called Juliet I think and completely different from Skagen's Christine.

I naively thought the Egoli guest was involved in the Egoli range and not just talking about it on air.
Though until recently when she appeared in a gold hour in the style of Jan Springer.
She was referred to having a stylist/consultant role within the jewellery business and think it was said she has a web site jewellery blog????

Updated with the Egoli lady, so hope this helps with the mix up.

http://www.adorn-london.com/about/

Last edited:
Glad we've got this sorted out – I didn't think they were the same person, although they do look a little similar so I can certainly see how people could think they were.

i stand corrected!

by the way did you know that Anne Dawson used to model underwear for La Senza?

Latest posts

Back