Chuntley the giantess

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Is C.huntley competing for giantess of the year ?????

Lately when presenting handbags, frocks, electical or anything where she has to stand, she is over a foot taller than the guest !!!! The poor woman on Tiana B must have a stiff neck with looking up at her all the time.

Yes, we know platforms and 40" inch heels are all the rage, but hells bells, has nobody told her how daft she looks - common sense appears to have gone the way of her extensions - down her back and out of the door !!!! (it must take forever to get her hair sorted for appearing on air )

i love the heels and the height (but then again i would being a giantess myself lol) but i dont like the extensions i think they make her look like she is alice in wonderland after taking the 'eat me' stuff lol

I think the Tiana B woman is quite short. IMO CH looked fine today in fact quite elegant and the hair looked good too.

Catherine was wearing a Pompoos dress earlier in the 3pm hour, a black V neck sleeveless style with frills on the shoulders and varied hemline. I thought she looked very trim and elegant. Meanwhile poor Harald is poorly and won't be appearing today/tomorrow, I was looking forward to seeing him again.

Hell's bells made me laugh out loud. I love those kind if expletives ... knickers, godfathers, hell's bells, flying heck, etc. Love them all!

Didn't see her but she is fond of her high heels and I think she's quite tall to start with. Jill Franks loves her high heels too.

Following on from the L'Occitane 10pm hour with the foot cream slip demo with a fit of giggles.
Catherine Huntley text in to the show which Ali Young when reading out her text, replied asking was she wearing a red dress and how long was her hair this evening ?

Following on from the L'Occitane 10pm hour with the foot cream slip demo with a fit of giggles.
Catherine Huntley text in to the show which Ali Young when reading out her text, replied asking was she wearing a red dress and how long was her hair this evening ?

Trust AY to say it how it is. :emo:

Chuntley reminds me of Tressie, a doll in the 60s. For anyone not old enough, you pressed a button on her tummy and her hair 'grew' out of the top of her head, albeit with a bit of pulling.

Catherine strikes me as someone who is "not happy in her skin" I think she has a few body image issues which is why she always goes just that little bit too far. Having said that the heels really could do with being just a tad shorter along with the hair. But then if she is happy then who are wwe to complain

I remember Tressie although I never had one myself, no money for luxuries like that.