Chuntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I notice she has picked up on referencing everything to her mum, a la Chloe and Sara G, and Claire with her mummy. It's a right turn off, suggesting products are good enough for the older folk only.

Most of them are, lololololo! :mysmilie_14:

Is she auditioning for page 3? If she pouts anymore whilst she is modelling those clothes Q will be taken off air.

She doesn't need a partner because she has all the luv she needs ..... From herself. Gee but she is one annoying woman.

Maybe its my generation, but I'm grateful that my now passed Mum, was just that, a Mum. She didn't compete with me on the fashion stakes(couldn't afford it), never showed me up by not acting her age, didn't want to be my best friend, and was generally right about most 'stuff' - like what age it was appropriate for me to ditch the ankle socks !!!

Not by any stretch of the imagination am I saying that the presenters are not good Mums, but you can only judge by what you see, and for me, CH has two grown children, and I liken her situation to the Ab Fab mum and her daughter !

I don't think it's a question of CH competing with her daughter, I think it's just that nowadays women are not prepared to just be somebody's mother or somebody's wife. Just because they've had kids doesn't mean they're no longer attractive women with lives of their own, and they want to be fashionable and to have fun and to enjoy their freedom and independence, particularly once the kids are off their hands. My opinion is "You go girl!".

No one is asking her not to be modern and her own woman just not act like a silly teenager. I know young ladies of around 18-20 who have more sense. All I know if she was mine I would sit her down and give her a good talking to. And bring Miss Julia in on the talk as well.

Stop with the me me me me. I can take it a lot better from Jill Franks for some unknown reason. Maybe I think that beneath it all is a fairly nice person whereas Chuntley is so false I want to puke.

The best piece of advice my father ever gave me was "Never care what other people think", so I'd tell her to be herself and not the person other people might tell her to be. I like her.

I don't find her false or saccharin. False is DF or JF, who'll say absolutely anything to make a sale. And saccharin is CS with her little girl voice and her "Mummy".

Is she auditioning for page 3? If she pouts anymore whilst she is modelling those clothes Q will be taken off air.

She doesn't need a partner because she has all the luv she needs ..... From herself. Gee but she is one annoying woman.

I bet she buys herself a dozen red roses everyday and makes herself a candlelit dinner every night with just a mirror for company and tells herself "I love me who do you love"

Well, I still stand by my original post, and as for the comment about "want to be fashionable and to have fun and to enjoy their freedom and independence, particularly once the kids are off their hands." most that I know are unable to get their kids off their hands due to financial constraints, or end up providing day care for their grandkids !

Exactly. No woman today needs to act like a 5 year old in order to prove she's not just somebody's mother or somebody's wife. All CH proves by her 'ditzy' act is that she's needy and immature - she sure as hell doesn't prove she's a modern woman, as intelligent modern women would be embarrassed by her antics.

No one is asking her not to be modern and her own woman just not act like a silly teenager. I know young ladies of around 18-20 who have more sense. All I know if she was mine I would sit her down and give her a good talking to. And bring Miss Julia in on the talk as well.

Stop with the me me me me. I can take it a lot better from Jill Franks for some unknown reason. Maybe I think that beneath it all is a fairly nice person whereas Chuntley is so false I want to puke.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back