chuntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Chuntley clearly has a hair obsession.

Seeing her on with Michelle "I'm so beautiful" Mone(y), her hair is on its 3rd shade of brunette this week. Today she has her hair pulled back in a Croydon facelift, and its clearly getting thinner to the point of balding at the hair line. She needs to give her hair a rest from the constant colouring and overstyling, or she'll find herself with serious hair loss issues, which at her young(ish) age will give her really something to be concerned about.

We all suffer hair loss as we age, but even youngsters addicted to hair extensions have suffered with patch balding as a result. I've coloured my hair since a teenager back in the 60's, and now its very fine but plenty of it. I've had to have a much fuller fringe cut because my scalp is becoming more visible ! (yikes!!!!)

I think Catherine had her fake hairdo in and I was blinded by how white Ms Mone's new teeth are, brighter than the eek she was flogging.

Ms Mone(y) Mone(y) Mone(y) always looks to me half asleep or high, considering her out of touch opinions, I'm going with high.

Well, if nothing else there is an awful lot of flesh being flashed on Q today - Groany Moanee (I'm in the Lords) and her shoulders - (she does this on The Pledge [Sky] ), Frankenstein with a dishrag of a frozen shoulder look, and Chuntley looking a lemon in lemon.

Chuntley clearly has a hair obsession.

Seeing her on with Michelle "I'm so beautiful" Mone(y), her hair is on its 3rd shade of brunette this week. Today she has her hair pulled back in a Croydon facelift, and its clearly getting thinner to the point of balding at the hair line. She needs to give her hair a rest from the constant colouring and overstyling, or she'll find herself with serious hair loss issues, which at her young(ish) age will give her really something to be concerned about.

We all suffer hair loss as we age, but even youngsters addicted to hair extensions have suffered with patch balding as a result. I've coloured my hair since a teenager back in the 60's, and now its very fine but plenty of it. I've had to have a much fuller fringe cut because my scalp is becoming more visible ! (yikes!!!!)

I noticed that she had changed hair colour again also, at least it is a better colour and she must have had at least a couple of hair pieces to give it body and length . As you said the first thing I noticed was the thinning around the temples and I thought, "oh no!!" If she is not careful, she will end up with traction alopecia :mysmilie_468:

First the jowls:doh: , now the thinning hair:mysmilie_466: ...not the preening Catherine!! And I think she felt some inferiority complex sitting next to the very confident and voluptous and buxomy Baroness who was spilling over in off shoulder black dress.
Chuntley was telling her all about how her dress was so tight and about her bosom!! Of course Boxomy Baroness was giving her advice how to get breasts into bras:mysmilie_17:
They both forgot why they were on air:mysmilie_10:

Ms Mone was on sky news yesterday ,wingeing and grumbling about brexit .

She is on the panel, diamonds. She is often there with her whingeing voice and the last time I saw the panel, she whining, and asking Cameron to come back.
Well she is grateful to him for making her a Baroness, I suppose.

Did Money Mone get into the conversation how she has lost 10 stones zzzzzzzzzzzz and found a new man after saying she would never touch another with a barge pole again.

Chuntley is on again about her dress (for the 4th time in the last 1 and a half hours)
She is showing off her cleavage with Frank Usher necklace,( it is so obvious what she is up to :happy:) saying she is wearing a very old dress, so what has happened to all the clothes she buys from QVC? I am finding QVC very entertaining this pm.
What with JF trying to flirt with Ralph and Chuntley trying to look sexy and Michelle Mone flashing her teeth. With so much diamonds and now being called Cameron's business tsar , why is she here selling false diamonds??

Chuntley is on again about her dress (for the 4th time in the last 1 and a half hours)
She is showing off her cleavage with Frank Usher necklace,( it is so obvious what she is up to :happy:) saying she is wearing a very old dress, so what has happened to all the clothes she buys from QVC? I am finding QVC very entertaining this pm.
What with JF trying to flirt with Ralph and Chuntley trying to look sexy and Michelle Mone flashing her teeth. With so much diamonds and now being called Cameron's business tsar , why is she here selling false diamonds??

She's money-grabbing? And considering how good a decision maker our current PM has turned out to be, I wouldn't be in any rush to play up any links to him if I was a business owner like Baroness Moan right now.

............why is she here selling false diamonds?? ..........

Having a good agent I suppose. Like most of the sleb lot, they put their name to anything from radiator covers to cheap jack jewellery, and then get a skim off for being an 'ambassador' . None of 'em, sports stars included, can 'survive' on just their wage packet to cater for their lavish lifestyles, so its voice overs and prostituting themselves on selly telly ! I would imagine Victoria Beckham would have found it hard to get her fashion label off the ground with just royalties from the Spice Girls records, but hubby's many endorsements keep the millions rolling in and Victoria gets to continue with her hobby.

She's money-grabbing? And considering how good a decision maker our current PM has turned out to be, I wouldn't be in any rush to play up any links to him if I was a business owner like Baroness Moan right now.

She was lucky, very lucky, getting her title , just in time!! I have no respect for these kind of Baronesses.
Talk of the devil ...... I have just turned to Sky news and here she is, well made up and decently dressed .
She looks a lot better properly dressed.
I do not know if you know this, Katie Green (The Wonder Bra Girl) who is now IW model used to work for Mone, Katie was asked to lose weight and she fell ill. I read a lot about this incident but have forgotten most of it, if I find the article, I will post the link here.

I didnt watch as it was all football in our house.Well done Wales !

Sounds like I missed an entertaining evening after moaning about Q becoming boring. What gets me is the baroness Mone and other political cronies are involved in setting legislation for the rest of us . Scary !

Ex money grabbing who gives a F*ck about the working class and poor business tsar you mean? Well it has been reported in the papers her bra business is falling flat sales going down, the glow has left her fake tan knocked down in the bargain bins of Boots it seems. She needs to hang on to the QVC contract which no doubt will be going into the diamonique clearance to loiter for years to come. Old QVC are not stupid and since she will not longer be a business zeleb will find someone else to front same stuff with different name.

[/B]

Ex money grabbing who gives a F*ck about the working class and poor business tsar you mean? Well it has been reported in the papers her bra business is falling flat sales going down, the glow has left her fake tan knocked down in the bargain bins of Boots it seems. She needs to hang on to the QVC contract which no doubt will be going into the diamonique clearance to loiter for years to come. Old QVC are not stupid and since she will not longer be a business zeleb will find someone else to front same stuff with different name.

Karma is great isn't it? Hope she's realised that if you try to screw over the people that you expect to buy your products, then in turn the people will screw you back again.

Whatever hairstyle The Chunnering Chuntley has at any given hour she's still full of carp. She introduced the complete ripoff iPad Mini 4 and Case, Travel Plug and 'Support' for the genuinely extortionate price of £409.92 and in a typically simpering chunner gushed :-

'And it has an introductory price that saves you some money too, 4 easy payments and the P&P is included too. Gosh, this is a great hour to be shopping with us'.

Forget it being a great hour to shop with them for this item. It's been a truly lousy 6+ months to shop for it as that's how long this imaginary, eyewatering 'introductory price' has been around for.

Gosh indeed :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back