chuntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

At the launch of today's TSV (the Acer laptop), it clearly showed that she was ill-prepared and a last minute 'fill-in', as it was supposed to be Marverine who was going to do the launch. I know I shouldn't be too harsh as fair play she wasn't given a sample of the product and therefore had not really any idea of the capabilities of the product or the questions to ask. But because of this it felt a bit of a 'damp squib' of a launch. I mean Lee was there trying to enthuse, but because Chuntly is not really a 'techie', she kept cutting Lee of whilst he was trying to explain aspects of the 'tour'. This to me felt like the TSV was not launched with as much aplomb as it should have been, given that Lee couldn't explain some of the possibly slightly techie stuff (the SSD for example (makes operating systems load faster). I do feel therefore that because of this (in my mind 'disastrous' launch, this is not going to do as well as it should.

I can't really cut her too much slack (just enough to hang herself (metaphorically speaking of course), as she has been with Q for over a decade (I know the torture has really been that long), so she should know what questions to ask, when to let the 'expert' speak etc, even if it wasn't her that should have been doing the launch. No this just proves that if the presenter hasn't prepared they look very very amateurish!

At the launch of today's TSV (the Acer laptop), it clearly showed that she was ill-prepared and a last minute 'fill-in', as it was supposed to be Marverine who was going to do the launch. I know I shouldn't be too harsh as fair play she wasn't given a sample of the product and therefore had not really any idea of the capabilities of the product or the questions to ask. But because of this it felt a bit of a 'damp squib' of a launch. I mean Lee was there trying to enthuse, but because Chuntly is not really a 'techie', she kept cutting Lee of whilst he was trying to explain aspects of the 'tour'. This to me felt like the TSV was not launched with as much aplomb as it should have been, given that Lee couldn't explain some of the possibly slightly techie stuff (the SSD for example (makes operating systems load faster). I do feel therefore that because of this (in my mind 'disastrous' launch, this is not going to do as well as it should.

I can't really cut her too much slack (just enough to hang herself (metaphorically speaking of course), as she has been with Q for over a decade (I know the torture has really been that long), so she should know what questions to ask, when to let the 'expert' speak etc, even if it wasn't her that should have been doing the launch. No this just proves that if the presenter hasn't prepared they look very very amateurish!

Expecting Chuntley to shill Tech with knowledgeable enthusiasm is like expecting Dick Jackson to shill anything that hasn't got his name on it with knowledgeable enthusiasm :mysmilie_59:

Didn't Chuntley do one of those tech mini series with Mr Hobble Line himself, saying how much she loves her "tech"? mind you that could've been a euphemism, who am I to know..............or even care. :mysmilie_17:

This thread is brilliant, I am sat here psyching myself up to do the housework and chortling with laughter reading some of these comments - hilarious!!!!

[/B]

Ex money grabbing who gives a F*ck about the working class and poor business tsar you mean? Well it has been reported in the papers her bra business is falling flat sales going down, the glow has left her fake tan knocked down in the bargain bins of Boots it seems. She needs to hang on to the QVC contract which no doubt will be going into the diamonique clearance to loiter for years to come. Old QVC are not stupid and since she will not longer be a business zeleb will find someone else to front same stuff with different name.

Yep its certainly looking that way Donna ! but she's now got another notch on her busty belt, its the stint on The Pledge (Sky) a debating show, and God you should hear her go on about business and her place in the Lords !! these people will turn up at the opening of an envelope for a wage packet.

Yep its certainly looking that way Donna ! but she's now got another notch on her busty belt, its the stint on The Pledge (Sky) a debating show, and God you should hear her go on about business and her place in the Lords !! these people will turn up at the opening of an envelope for a wage packet.

They must have to drink a tonne of caffeine before listening to her monotone voice drone on and on and on and on! the woman could send a glass eye to sleep.

yep, that is true but at least the 'deaf doorpost' would be ok and at least look like 'it' is listening!

Mind you, if she wears those titty flashing low cut tops/dresses (to detract from the bs she spews) I've seen her in, I doubt anyone will be listening to her or be able to pick her out of a crowd, seen as though no one will be looking at her from the neck up.

Mind you, if she wears those titty flashing low cut tops/dresses (to detract from the bs she spews) I've seen her in, I doubt anyone will be listening to her or be able to pick her out of a crowd, seen as though no one will be looking at her from the neck up.

Yeah well they say 'sex sells', so maybe just maybe that is the angle she is taking, ok not perhaps my cup of char, but you never know...

Catherine is on now on the outer wear 2 hours with Glen she makes me smile as she is such a poser and can`t resist trying things on and posing for the camera and looking at herself in the monitor .... sure she would love to be a model!!

Whatever she wears or models, she always manages to cheapen it slightly.

Just got in, put my feet up with a cupa and decided to channel hop, came across Chuntley and just remembered I've left my two cherry bakewells in the kitchen. :mysmilie_17:

Do you think it is women who are running the agency behind those ads? The toss of the hair is perfect. And the one where she is breaking up with the cheating boyfriend and uses 2 Malteesers to portray them.

The break up one is good :mysmilie_17: I'm thinking it could be women LATI, you're right, can't see men doing an add were woman use cherry bakewells as knockers, what on earth would Mr Kipling say. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back