Claire "mumsy" Sutton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

her eyes flick away from the camera when she's talking bollocks too. basic desmond morris stuff tells you that she is not being genuine. i suppose you could say its a good trait, becuase it allows us to know when she's lying. as opposed to flint who could hold a stare and talk pants for a whole hour and not bat an eyelid.

as for the mummy thing *gag*. i call mine mumsy, but only when i'm telling her im going to put her in a home and tell everyone she's gone loopy ha ha

Spot on with the flicky eyes.

Mama and Papa seems to be the new done thing here, most odd with a son whose balls have dropped. It is all a bit bitty !!

The presenters on CBBCs don't even talk like that. The little girl, "Oh sugar daddy buy me that diamond pleeeze." The coy flick of the hair and look away. Hell she is a woman in her forties with children the Barbie Doll act is so passed it.

Painful :doh:

I read Julie's post and thought of you. Then lo and behold 3 nano-seconds later I saw your reply ! You are getting very predictable (or maybe I'm a witch :mysmilie_501: )

PS I've used Topcashback a few times now.

Linda xx

There is nothing wrong in calling your mother mummy.

It's just something you associate with small children, the majority of whom drop the term by the time they become teenagers, it just sounds weird when used by adults. In Claire's case it's exacerbated by her baby talk voice and girlie antics. When she presents in a normal manner I almost prefer her to some of the others!

I'm sure she's a nice person but she kept interrupting Ralph on the Honora show and really irritated me ! I heartily agree about the silly voice .

Also I can't stand these overlong overflowing locks that seem to be in fashion for hair at the moment. CS is the perfect example ! She's too old for all that hair !!!
I think it looks ghastly as invariably the hair is also flat on top because of its weight. A good haircut is needed for several of the presenters.

I'm sure she's a nice person but she kept interrupting Ralph on the Honora show and really irritated me ! I heartily agree about the silly voice .

Also I can't stand these overlong overflowing locks that seem to be in fashion for hair at the moment. CS is the perfect example ! She's too old for all that hair !!!
I think it looks ghastly as invariably the hair is also flat on top because of its weight. A good haircut is needed for

several of the presenters.

On the show with Ralph they were discussing a stretch bracelet.CS said something to the effect that it would be ideal to wear while your wrists were still growing! Whaaaaaat? Ralph took the p-ss out of her for ages. Priceless. Dumb and blonde spring to mind.

I don`t know if its my imagination but Claire seems to be saying `mummy` more than ever over past few days...do you think she has read this thread?

I really don't care what a person calls their mother when speaking directly to them, but an adult who keeps saying "my mummy" to a third party just sounds very pretentious and affected.

There is an ad on tv at the moment a middle aged woman in the bodywarmer and scarf with grown up daughter. The daughter says something about refering to mummy before making a decision. Thats what Clare makes me think of.

Yes your wrists keeping growing accounting to Clare. Daft Bint.

I think Claire could earn a good income working in one of those places that cater for "gentlemen" who like to dress as babies.

If I called Mrs Bates "mummy" she'd tell me to go and microwave my head. She has no choice other than to put up with being Mother in my best Anthony Perkins/Norman Bates impression because in Ireland the alternative is usually Mammy which makes me think of the wonderful Hattie McDaniel and I start sniggering.

Latest posts

Back