Clarisonic with "Body" brush "wink wink"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Must be one of those nights.....
I was artfully arranging my (NN) bedding over the radiators to dry earlier, when I heard AY, who was flogging some skin stuff, say something along the lines of "this is what you need to avoid the droop"
:drunk::clapping::cheeky::muscle:
And before the 9pm watershed I may add.:wait:
And not even a "taboo" hour.
:tongue:
No doubt had I carried on listening, she'd have been recommending it as a Valentines gift for the man in your life.
:mysmilie_857:
Form an orderly queue ladies (and gents)
:heart::mysmilie_496:

Well come on. We're not children. "You can submerge it completely...take it in the tub". Yeah and clean your kneecaps?

Anyway all you girls who've bought one... Enjoy! *wink*

"Mam......Maaaaaaaaam! Why are you taking so long in t' bathroom?"

"Go away... I'm cleansing!"

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Maybe Clarisonic could design a rampant rabbit-style attachment.. A truly multifunctional tool. Might send sales through the roof. LOL

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

I did come across an advert the other day for a gadget that uses your electric toothbrush as a power source for vibrations, so you don't have to pay extra for another motor and batteries

Well come on. We're not children. "You can submerge it completely...take it in the tub". Yeah and clean your kneecaps? Anyway all you girls who've bought one... Enjoy! *wink*

I've got a loofah - it does everything I need it to in the bath (or out of...)

Linda xx :giggle:

I thought the same thing when the 'doctor' turned it onto the body setting during the demonstration yesterday. It sounded very powerful.

I had an email this morning saying "Get ready, make space for them, your parcel(s) are coming". Can't wait now. :wink:

I thought the same thing when the 'doctor' turned it onto the body setting during the demonstration yesterday. It sounded very powerful.

I had an email this morning saying "Get ready, make space for them, your parcel(s) are coming". Can't wait now. :wink:

This the last we'll hear from you until it needs recharging, then? :smirk: :muscle:

Latest posts

Back