clearance beauty

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
In case anyone is interested there are quite a few additions to the beauty items in clearance. I had a look through this morning though I didn't buy. There is Wen, Laura Geller, also some L'Occitane and fragrance items.

Must admit I fell for the email from Q today announcing the start of their great winter sale and then noticed they had knocked a massive £3 of some L'occitane items, and some of Laura Geller items don't get great reviews, I am a little surprised Q haven't "tweaked" these to only show the good ones, needless to say I managed to resist ordering anything c

I just bought a couple of jewellery items in the sale that seemed very good value. If I come to my senses I will return them.

CC

I had a look at two Carole Hochman nightdresses yesterday, I put them in my basket, they were exactly the same... just different colours and when it came to checkout they wanted £3.95 p&p for each nightie, I soon removed the items from my basket. Get real QVC

I won't risk their clearance beauty - A/ I don't want to end up with something that's been on 30 days trial; B/ I don't want to end up with something barely within date.

Latest posts

Back