CODE 8 Lipstick

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is this a brand anyone’s heard of or is it a pal of our resident beauty expert for you. Remember the Fran Wilson sets of lipsticks at good prices? Oh well, good for a laugh I suppose.

Ridiculous price, but what to do? Yes, they could stock decent mid range brands like Mac, a brand that everybody's heard of, but there's nothing Q can do to persuade people to buy it from them, cause there's better deals elsewhere. So bring out a "high end" brand that nobody's heard of, and isn't that widely available and there you go "The Marla Wynne effect".
Phase 8, White stuff, Joules etc can offer QVC "exclusive to Q garments" so customers think they're getting something special, otherwise why would anyone not go to these companies own websites or shops and get a better deal?

That looks like a completely different colour on each of the photos, Julia and models?!

It looks like hot pink/fuchsia on Ali, pale pink on Delina (sp?) and I could barely tell Julia had lippy on..?

Apparently code 8 is a lot of make up artists who got together and “curated” a collection...?!

In the tube this looks very very close to a shade I used to buy back in the day. It was a Boots No7 and cost about £3, when they used to have a massive range which covered the counter! And when they discontinued a colour, the staff had charts to tell you the closest available. Those were the days. No7 lipsticks are now £10 but no so many colours.

Latest posts

Back