Completely Off Topic - Help!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maria

Registered Shopper
Can someone tell me if there is somewhere on the forum where I could put a link to a free music download?

It's a young guy on YouTube. I've been following him for over a year now and he's been making really good progress working on building his singing career.

He writes his own own music and he's just finished his latest song, whiich he's offering as a free download. I think the song is fabulous! He's asked his subscribers if they will pass on the link to the free download, but I need permission on here before I can do that.

Sorry if I've stepped out of line by posting this. I won't be offended if you tell me off.

Last edited:
Thank You! SCW for your help with this. I tend to stick on here all the time. I should have a look around.

Thanks! Vampyre, I'm just waiting for my upgrade to VIP shopper to come through. I don't think I'm allowed on the drop until I'm a VIP. But when I can get access I'll join you there x

I still can't find the Drop. I followed the link from SCW, but that just takes me to the VIP upgrade page. I'm now a VIP but I still don't know how to get to the drop - I'm THICK!!

Thanks! Bluebell. I eventually found the Drop, and have now put the info under the music section x

Latest posts

Back