Cooks Essentials TSV 2.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 190
  • Cooks Essentials TSV 3.jpg
    Cooks Essentials TSV 3.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 146
  • Cooks Essentials TSV 4.jpg
    Cooks Essentials TSV 4.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 145
I've had one of these mini ovens before and they are good, however, don't pay more than £100 for one. I gave my last one away when I got the Ninja Foodie (it does everything). If you want something that does all ready meals, grills and bakes then have a look, especially if it's just you or you and other. Cheaper to run than a main oven.

CC

Cook's Essentials 5 in 1 22L Multi-Oven with Air Fryer with Rotisserie
Item Number: 816285
QVC Price £129.00
Todays Special Value Price £89.97
P&P £4.95

Fabulous food doesn't have to take time or effort - this 5-in-1 Multi-Oven Air Fryer from Cook's Essentials air fries, dehydrates, bakes, roasts and rotisserie cooks food to perfection, creating whole meals at the touch of a button. With its impressive 22L capacity, the whole family is catered for with this clever cooker, so you can sit back and wait for your meal to be ready and cooked beautifully each and every time!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Cook’s Essentials 5-in-1 22L Multi-Oven from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £130, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £89.97, plus P&P, you’re saving £40.03.

Versatile cooking - with its 5-in-1 design, this oven boasts all your cooking needs in one easy-to-use worktop appliance. Select air frying mode to cook chips to crispy perfection or choose the dehydrator option to make dried fruit. To make cakes and pastries, simple choose the baking mode, or if you want to roast meat or vegetables, select the roasting setting. What's more, there's even a rotisserie setting to create fabulous rotisserie-cooked meals, meaning there really is a setting for every type of cooking you could want!

Food for the whole family - with an impressive 22L of cooking space inside, you can prepare meals to feed the whole family, from meat-and-two-veg to delicious baked treats. It also features a dividing rack in the middle, so you can separate your food, making it easy to cook whole meals in one, ensuring that every element of the dish is ready at exactly the same time. Simple!

You're in control - this oven gives you temperature control of up to 230C, so you can cook your food how you like it best by setting it to the precise heat you want. There's also a timer of up to 60 minutes, meaning you won't have to keep checking it to see whether it's done - just sit back and relax, and serve it up when it's ready.

A colour to suit your kitchen - whatever your decor, there's a colour to suit your style of kitchen. Choose sleek Black for a streamlined finish, or crisp White for a fresh, lighter look. Or, if you prefer a cool pop of colour, go for Dark Blue.

Colour options:

• Black
  • White
  • Dark Blue

Contains:

• 1 x 5-in-1 Multi-Oven
  • 1 x rack
  • 1 x user guide

I've had one of these mini ovens before and they are good, however, don't pay more than £100 for one. I gave my last one away when I got the Ninja Foodie (it does everything). If you want something that does all ready meals, grills and bakes then have a look, especially if it's just you or you and other. Cheaper to run than a main oven.

CC
Interesting, thanks. I would love the TSV but just have no room in my very small kitchen where I already have to prepare food on a limited surface area. I keep looking at it, though. Lovely Simon almost convinced me last night with his demos and I was on the verge of buying in the early hours, especially when Jilly said it was highly likely to sell out by morning (I don’t know why anyone falls for that, but nearly did myself!). I distracted myself by looking at the Cozee Home OTO which came back in stock at the reduced price after midnight.

Interesting, thanks. I would love the TSV but just have no room in my very small kitchen where I already have to prepare food on a limited surface area. I keep looking at it, though. Lovely Simon almost convinced me last night with his demos and I was on the verge of buying in the early hours, especially when Jilly said it was highly likely to sell out by morning (I don’t know why anyone falls for that, but nearly did myself!). I distracted myself by looking at the Cozee Home OTO which came back in stock at the reduced price after midnight.
Same here, something like this would have to actually sit on top of the cooker, thereby rendering the hob useless. As it is to use the hob I have to move “George Formby” to a dining chair.

Same here, something like this would have to actually sit on top of the cooker, thereby rendering the hob useless. As it is to use the hob I have to move “George Formby” to a dining chair.
How funny - a little earlier, I went and measured as I was considering the top of the cooker. There’s a glass lift-up lid so it would sit flush. But I, too, have to move stuff off now to use the hob underneath, just as I move all the pans that have to be stored in the oven to the dining room when I want to oven cook! I dream of a big(ger) kitchen and have been half looking at moving but it wouldn’t be for some time and meanwhile, do I want even more stuff overcrowding my kitchen? Such a shame, though. That multi-oven had my name on it.

I watched Simon, and the loud idiot of a new presenter, who I saw for the first time during Simon’s presentation. I wouldn’t be interested in this, but I always enjoy Simon’s presentations. Shame he was on with a loud mouthed Diva! Spoiled it for me.

How funny - a little earlier, I went and measured as I was considering the top of the cooker. There’s a glass lift-up lid so it would sit flush. But I, too, have to move stuff off now to use the hob underneath, just as I move all the pans that have to be stored in the oven to the dining room when I want to oven cook! I dream of a big(ger) kitchen and have been half looking at moving but it wouldn’t be for some time and meanwhile, do I want even more stuff overcrowding my kitchen? Such a shame, though. That multi-oven had my name on it.
I use an induction hob - - love it - - but that has to sit on top of my gas hob (resting on a glass shelf from an old fridge). So I haven't used my hob for over 5 years.

I have become an expert at single ring cooking.

I use an induction hob - - love it - - but that has to sit on top of my gas hob (resting on a glass shelf from an old fridge). So I haven't used my hob for over 5 years.

Do you use a stacking steamer?

Interesting. I guess it’s what you get used to. I do use the gas hob to cook veg and sometimes for a stir-fry or whatever. It’s certainly not every day but I would miss it, I think. Re the multi-oven, I tried to find the weight to see how easy it would be to move aside when I wanted to use the hob but couldn’t see it on Q’s site, surprise, surprise - it would have been too late for the TSV by the time I had an answer to an enquiry (they’ve lost so many sales because of their lack of online info and I don’t have time to watch every presentation in case they mention it).* In the end, I decided it was silly to try to fit this in my kitchen. It’s bad enough as it is. There will be another deal when I’ve moved (but I’m not going to move especially for that!).

* PS Just seen someone asked about the weight on the item page and it was answered by another customer yesterday. Never mind - wasn’t meant to be.

Interesting. I guess it’s what you get used to. I do use the gas hob to cook veg and sometimes for a stir-fry or whatever. It’s certainly not every day but I would miss it, I think. Re the multi-oven, I tried to find the weight to see how easy it would be to move aside when I wanted to use the hob but couldn’t see it on Q’s site, surprise, surprise - it would have been too late for the TSV by the time I had an answer to an enquiry (they’ve lost so many sales because of their lack of online info and I don’t have time to watch every presentation in case they mention it).* In the end, I decided it was silly to try to fit this in my kitchen. It’s bad enough as it is. There will be another deal when I’ve moved (but I’m not going to move especially for that!).

* PS Just seen someone asked about the weight on the item page and it was answered by another customer yesterday. Never mind - wasn’t meant to be.
They ALWAYS leave out important information, and QVC hardly ever answer questions, so it is left up to other customers, by which time it is always too late.

When someone asks a question on Amazon, if it's an item that I've bought, they'll send me an email asking if I know/can answer the question. That's a really handy feature actually because how often do you go back on a website and look at an item that you've already bought? Very rarely IMO unless there's a problem with it.
I'm confident that Q will have this feature eventually though, probably around 2037 I reckon.

Latest posts

Back