Could a late-nighter please - - - - >

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
> - - - post details of EVERY TSV when it comes up on the website.

There are 2 reasons for this. The first is that it sometimes sells out quickly (like today) and then there is no way of finding out what it was.

Secondly, it is useful to have an archive or TSV's to look back at. For example, QVC may say "TSV price £100, normal price £120" but when it next appears it may be "normal price £120, introductory price £101" so the TSV was not such a bargain after all!

Perhaps this is a service Webby could provide on a permanent sticky thread???

Last edited:
If you sign up for the TSV email alerts you get to see what each day's is in your inbox.

There are 2 reasons for this. The first is that it sometimes sells out quickly (like today) and then there is no way of finding out what it was.

Today's TSV (Price's Candles) hasn't sold out - still showing on the website.

Secondly, it is useful to have an archive or TSV's to look back at. For example, QVC may say "TSV price £100, normal price £120" but when it next appears it may be "normal price £120, introductory price £101" so the TSV was not such a bargain after all!

Perhaps this is a service Webby could provide on a permanent sticky thread???

Today's TSV still in stock and on air right now.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.759804

When I looked at the website, there was an OTO and no mention of the TSV.

Thanks for the gen on the email notification, I will look into that. Is it just an advance warning without giving the price, or does it give the full details?

When I looked at the website, there was an OTO and no mention of the TSV.

Thanks for the gen on the email notification, I will look into that. Is it just an advance warning without giving the price, or does it give the full details?

The e-mails don't come in advance, come through after the TSV launch.

Just checked the website and sure enough they are now showing as in stock. Yet when I looked earlier there was a Northern Nights OTO. I then looked at the midinght programme items and the TSV was not there, so I am confused (easily done).

No doubt they are saying that the Price's candles are the best you can buy, and the scent is so natural, in other words, exactly the same as they say for Yankee cnadles.

It's sent soon after midnight & gives full details.

Latest posts

Back