Could it be possible...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
JR has finally taken stylist advice???

As an add-on to the recent thread "julia- Hotness" .. I have noticed recently that HRH JR has not only appeared 'respectable' once, (pre-Christmas day), but now a few times in as many days.

Second outfit a lovely coral embellished number with hair up, and tonight a flattering Tiana B Red dress

This has now thrown me into flip-flop/max wall withdrawal status, and now require therapy.

I wonder if JR is also suffering widthdrawals from her old faithful zippy skinnies?

Could this indeed mark the end of the JR critical FB threads??? along the lines of
  • is it a dress or a top?
  • cover those arms!
  • put some hoisery on
  • flip flops - not again!
  • are those leggings surgically stitched on?
  • get some hair conditioner!

I fear a radical change to ST forum in 2012 if JR continues to look this good --- but then again, JR can get the look right but the personality will never change... God help us when its her 60th birthday (Im sure we will all be reminded)

Oh but then I just thought Jan 1st will hail launch of her swinging her legs on Pilates & motor mouthing diet Chef, and Im sure JR could possibly be back in the sporty Lycra... oh well, nice while the sophistication lasted

Maybe the shock is the reason for my IBS - I look 9 months pregnant today. :sad:

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry too much, things will be back to normal before you can say "I'm wearing the small"

BANG
Did you hear that? I've just FAINTED (and removed the 'IN' and replaced with an R)

JR's arms are covered up to the wrist!!
Where are my smelling salts!!!!!

JR has finally taken stylist advice???

As an add-on to the recent thread "julia- Hotness" .. I have noticed recently that HRH JR has not only appeared 'respectable' once, (pre-Christmas day), but now a few times in as many days.

Second outfit a lovely coral embellished number with hair up, and tonight a flattering Tiana B Red dress

This has now thrown me into flip-flop/max wall withdrawal status, and now require therapy.

I wonder if JR is also suffering widthdrawals from her old faithful zippy skinnies?

Could this indeed mark the end of the JR critical FB threads??? along the lines of
  • is it a dress or a top?
  • cover those arms!
  • put some hoisery on
    [*]flip flops - not again!
    [*]are those leggings surgically stitched on?
  • get some hair conditioner!

I fear a radical change to ST forum in 2012 if JR continues to look this good --- but then again, JR can get the look right but the personality will never change... God help us when its her 60th birthday (Im sure we will all be reminded)

Oh but then I just thought Jan 1st will hail launch of her swinging her legs on Pilates & motor mouthing diet Chef, and Im sure JR could possibly be back in the sporty Lycra... oh well, nice while the sophistication lasted

Maybe the shock is the reason for my IBS - I look 9 months pregnant today. :sad:

Afraid not at 10pm today.

Well within 15 minutes my Thread has become totally meaningless and insignificant :sad:

BANG
Did you hear that? I've just FAINTED (and removed the 'IN' and replaced with an R)

JR's arms are covered up to the wrist!!
Where are my smelling salts!!!!!

I think she gets pleasure out of lulling us into a false sense of security and then wallop, out come the skinnies and Max Walls! Still it gives us all something to post about doesn't it? After all how would this Forum carry on without good old JR?

Latest posts

Back