Cozee Home TSV 11/10/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ll pass because I bought one last year. It might be different but I don’t need two of them. I’ve not worn it yet, because I don‘t really feel the cold, but it will be useful this winter with all the fuel issues and higher prices.

Cozee Home Faux Fur Trimmed Velvet Soft Poncho
Item Number: 195287
QVC Price £37.00
Todays Special Value Price £26.98
P&P £3.95

Get ready to revolutionise duvet days with this gorgeously soft hooded faux fur poncho from Cozee Home. As comfy as your blanket but with a snuggly hood, it's the perfect lazy day essential for keeping you warm even when you're up and about. Front patch pockets help to keep the remotes and snacks safe and close at hand, and in a poncho style without sleeves, you can move freely within your cosy haven. Simply throw it on over your pyjamas or favourite loungewear and enjoy the soft and toasty feeling of wearing your blanket all day long.
One size fits all - in one size, this cosy poncho is designed to fit most sizes, so you can worry less about the fit and more about snuggling down.

Great gifting - with its one-size-fits-all design, and coming tied up in a ribbon, this poncho would make the perfect gift for a loved one. Stock up for Christmas gifts and get one in every shade, and don't forget one for yourself too!

Take your pick - this snuggly poncho comes in a choice of six gorgeous colours to suit your lounging mood. For a chic pop of colour choose Purple or Rose Smoke. If neutrals are more your thing, then opt for Grey, Sage or Champagne. Alternatively, snuggle down in a classic Navy hue .

• Decorative pom poms
  • Hooded for extra warmth
  • Made from Cozee Home's Velvetsoft fabric
  • Two front patch pockets
  • 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Purple
  • Rose Smoke
  • Navy
  • Champagne
  • Grey
  • Sage

Garment measurements :

• Chest: 240cm (94.5")
  • Length: 73.6cm (29")

All measurements are approximate

All these 'ponchos' have a problem for me - far too much fabric at the back, enough to house a family ! The cozee home wraps have the same problem, yet are very short at the front.

Having a rethink on this poncho. I could take off the hood (because that gap to get your head through looks very small), and the hood makes it look twee, so there is more of a slash neckline, sew up the sides so there are only armholes, and then, then, it could look quite elegant to wear out in the evening.

Having a rethink on this poncho. I could take off the hood (because that gap to get your head through looks very small), and the hood makes it look twee, so there is more of a slash neckline, sew up the sides so there are only armholes, and then, then, it could look quite elegant to wear out in the evening.
And use the discarded hood to make a little coat for your border…….

And use the discarded hood to make a little coat for your border…….
:love::love: yep ! but she's more than a bit sniffy when it comes to wearing a coat. When she was a puppy, on her first Christmas I put her in a santa coat and the look I got was "what the hell have you put on me" . So coat wearing was abandoned - well, tbh she's a toughie - the name is the clue, a Border - bred on the Scotland/England border, so she's happiest in the cold. Anything above 20 odd degs floors her. My whippets on the other hand............ even had Barbour waterproofs 🤭

Latest posts

Back