Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Cozee TSV 1.jpg
    Cozee TSV 1.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 174
  • Cozee TSV 2.jpg
    Cozee TSV 2.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 165
I love these things but have plenty (she says, as if that makes a blind bit of difference to purchase decisions!). Fortunately, the ones I have were not subject to a product recall on safety grounds, as some were a couple of years ago, because I wouldn't have wanted to lose them! I kind of hope the TSV will be too dear because if I think it’s a bargain I can already see me buying.

Cozee Home Faux Fur & Velvetsoft Heated Throw with 9 Heat Settings
Item Number: 823506
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.00
P&P £4.95

Snuggle up and stay warm this winter with this heated throw from Cozee Home. Made from a sumptuous combination of faux fur and Velvetsoft fabric, this throw feels super-soft and is perfect for keeping you cosy on the sofa, in your favourite chair, or when tucked up in bed. With nine heat settings and a quick heat-up time, you can pick your ideal level of comfort and enjoy toasty warmth, all at the click of a button.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the Cozee Home Premium Fur and Velvetsoft Heated Throw with 9 Heat Settings from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £75 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £45 plus P&P, you’re saving £30.
Winter warmth - whether you're cuddled up on the sofa, reading in bed or watching your favourite TV series, this heated throw will elevate your experience like a Cozee hug. Draped over you, the plush fabric offers comfort and style, creating a perfect oasis of warmth. And let's be honest, it's not just for winter, is it?
Smart comfort - this throw boasts an easy-to-use digital display controller, featuring nine different heat settings. Engineered for a quick heat-up time, it'll reach a toasty 37C in up to 10 - 15 minutes. For an effortless way to achieve this warmth, simply opt for the preset 'H' setting. The throw also includes overheat protection and a three-hour auto switch-off feature for added safety, allowing you to completely relax, warm and worry-free.
Efficient design - with an energy-efficient design, this heated throw helps to keep you warm without significantly hiking up your bills. Based on the UK Price Cap electricity rate of 30p/kWh (as of July 2023), the Faux Fur & Velvetsoft Heated Throw will cost 11 pence per day based on three hours of usage.
Convenient and easy - there's no need to be tethered close to an outlet as the extra-long four-meter power cord ensures you can plug it in anywhere around your lounge or bedroom with ease. And to clean, simply detach the controller and pop the throw into the washing machine. It's that easy!
Perfect for gifting - whether for a birthday or the holiday season, this heated throw makes for an ideal gift. It's cosy feel, combined with its practical features, make it a present that's not only thoughtful but also incredibly useful.
Velvetsoft - known as Cozee Home's best loved fabrication, it's designed to provide warmth without adding weight. This plush, lightweight fabric has a raised mid-length pile with a velvety sheen that is soft to the touch and feels silky smooth against the skin.
Choose your colour - available in six homely Cozee colours, you can pick the perfect throw to suit your living space. Opt for Light Grey, Stone, Pink, Charcoal, Shiraz Wine or Dark Taupe.
  • Faux fur on one side, Velvetsoft on the other
  • Low energy consumption
  • Power: 120W
  • Safety feature: 3 hours auto switch-off
  • Power cord: 4m
Contains:
  • 1 x heated throw
  • 1 x cable and controller
  • 1 x instruction book
  • 1 x quick start guide
  • 1 x FAQ booklet

All measurements are approximate

All measurements are NOT approximate, they are non-existent!
Surely people would like to know how long and wide this throw is, not just that there is a 4 metre long power cord, or is that just me?
Yes, of course they would! I hadn’t noticed the missing measurements in the description and you probably found out by now but in case you do wish to know, Debbie said in the demo it is 120 x 160cm.

Yes, of course they would! I hadn’t noticed the missing measurements in the description and you probably found out by now but in case you do wish to know, Debbie said in the demo it is 120 x 160cm.
Thank you 🙂👍
That is one of the things I still like about Debbie (there is still much to dislike)... she is better than most at getting the relevant information out in the open.
I have a heated throw, and this one is an excellent price, imo.

Thank you 🙂👍
That is one of the things I still like about Debbie (there is still much to dislike)... she is better than most at getting the relevant information out in the open.
I have a heated throw, and this one is an excellent price, imo.
It’s a very good price, yes. I know you can get them for under £50 at Lidl, Aldi, etc, but I notice they’re nearly all £100+ at Lakeland.

I have a few of these from Aldi/Lidl. They don't last forever so I appreciate the 3-year warranty they give. I've had a few replaced quickly and without fuss. I hate to imagine the hoops I'd need to jump through to get Q to replace a faulty one.

Did anyone else get the email about it? It says it costs 11p per DAY to run, then adds that it's for THREE HOURS use. NOT a day, then.

To be fair they cost pennies per day to run and they are good. I note that they are now promoting the no pets on blankets scenario. Could someone please tell me how to get Bry off my heated blanket (apart from a razor wire fence). Pets LOVE these. If Perry was still alive he would rather be electrocuted than miss out on his blankets :oops: (not that I would have ever put him at risk because he was the dearest wee dog).

CC

Latest posts

Back