Creepy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Deasmum

Registered Shopper
As a Easter decoration Gemporia is selling a bunny head. A head. Is it just me or it's a little bit creepy? Will they sell the headless body on another occasion?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-13-12-12-29-64_e64607e89a670ce72ab1a7fa39e09afe.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-13-12-12-29-64_e64607e89a670ce72ab1a7fa39e09afe.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 43
As a Easter decoration Gemporia is selling a bunny head. A head. Is it just me or it's a little bit creepy? Will they sell the headless body on another occasion?
Sorry I don't like this bunny head at all. There is an 'Easter' wreath on now too which does not look right either for Easter. I make my own with a frame from Hobby craft, a few accessories and foliage from the garden. Much nicer and less expensive.

Just awful who the hell thought of that?

Sorry I don't like this bunny head at all. There is an 'Easter' wreath on now too which does not look right either for Easter. I make my own with a frame from Hobby craft, a few accessories and foliage from the garden. Much nicer and less expensive.
As far as Ellis concerned it the best she has bought one so it must be good!!! She is also going to bring photos in to show us!!!!

It's so bad, it's good. It looks like something junior school kids do with a teacher. I was so tickled by how crap it was that I very nearly bought one. Poor Ellis trying to muster enthusiasm at the end: "We'll leave that with you. Well done to anyone who managed to get one of those."

Is this real?

The average weight of PVC 1 gram :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: thanks I will add that note to my household insurance for the valuation
Oh my 😂😂😂, thank you for the PVC weight, but how many “carrots“ is it ?

Gutted I missed the presentation of this marvellous wonder 😂, is it supposed to be mounted on a wall like a hunting trophy?
My daughter was always scared of the idea of a giant bunny coming to bring the chocolates eggs, I had to telephone the bunny to ask her to leave the chocolates at the neighbours house 😅…not sure how a bunny head would fit into this narrative 😅😂

Latest posts

Back