Crinkled Andrew Bagley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Cath Huntley is on with A. Bagley from Gatineau. He states he uses the products (Melatogenine at night, Age benefit during the day) yet is really not a good advert for them. He looks like a crinkled Ken Barlow!

Cath Huntley looks fab in a burgundy velvet dress though. And I like her voice!

A friend of mine believes that Andrew is no stranger to Botox as sometimes usually on a TSV day, his elevens disappear and the forehead is smooth.

catherine has a great speaking voice and no andrew bagley does not look like he uses any products, in fact alison young used to tease him all the time regarding his dry skin. he may like being a brand ambassador but thats as far as it goes

At last some people who agree that Andrew B is not a good advert for Gatineau. He certainly can't possibly be using the eye cream

I sat opposite him on a Eurostar train a few years back. He was barking orders into his telephone. He looked crinkled then, too.

He definitely looks older than he is. I believe he's early 40's am I right? So a few years younger than me but much more lined.

He's too smooth for my liking. Fancies himself as you can see by that stupid advert in Paris where he sits rakishly on the bonnet of a trendy car. Vomit. Gatineux is rubbish too, that's why he is wrinkly if he does use it.

Andrew is around 46-47 and he brought his passport last year and showed it on air as AY was teasing him that he was a good looking 50 year old

Yes I've been trying to find out how old he is and it seems he is roughly the same age as me 46/47. He does look well into his 50's to me. I guess he has dry skin and been a sun worshipper perhaps. Lives on his yacht in the south of France perhaps. LOL

There's always Alpha-H for sun worshipers but he probably wouldn't deviate. Look at Andrew and Tom from Alpha H, they are probably the same age.

I don't care what he looks like, but he talks about other skincare brands on air in a very derogatory manner, and that's enough for me to form my opinion of him. Very unprofessional.

I don't care what he looks like, but he talks about other skincare brands on air in a very derogatory manner, and that's enough for me to form my opinion of him. Very unprofessional.

That does sound unprofessional. He should keep his crinkled mouth shut!

Yes I've been trying to find out how old he is and it seems he is roughly the same age as me 46/47. He does look well into his 50's to me. I guess he has dry skin and been a sun worshipper perhaps. Lives on his yacht in the south of France perhaps. LOL

Well he's not in St Tropez or Antibes as I was there a week or so ago.

BTW I am also a sun worshipper and a Gatineau fan.

Gatinau is the only brand on QVC that I have NEVER been tempted to try. Andrew is watchable, the therapist who does the treatments seems very nice - I have just never wanted to try it.

Well, he must be doing something right if the £3000.00 watch on his wrist is anything to go by.

Well, he must be doing something right if the £3000.00 watch on his wrist is anything to go by.

Or he may, like me have saved his clubcard points to get it from Goldsmiths. LOL

Probably not though, more likely from selling overpriced lotions on QVC.

i suspect he believes its not essential to look good in his job. if he was a woman he would be under pressure

Latest posts

Back