Crinkled Andrew Bagley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Personally I am happy with a rugged, aged look on a man my man washes his face with the same bar of soap he uses on his whole body in the shower and that is his whole regime LOL. However as Andrew claims to be using the products he is not a good advert.

Surely the efficacy of any skincare regime has to be measured, not against every other person (who have different habits, genes etc), but against how good or bad they might look without the skincare? I know, if I lay off some of my skincare, or am ill, my skin quite quickly looks the worse for wear. That tells me how effective it is!

Surely the efficacy of any skincare regime has to be measured, not against every other person (who have different habits, genes etc), but against how good or bad they might look without the skincare? I know, if I lay off some of my skincare, or am ill, my skin quite quickly looks the worse for wear. That tells me how effective it is!
You are quite right about skincare results being different according to individual's genes, health etc but most of us want to believe that these expensive products are going to improve our skin. When I look at Andrew Baggley's bags, I just cannot be persuaded to buy the Gatineau eye cream. Wonder what his eyes would look like if he didn't use it? He needs surgery

its a fact that dry skin is made a lot better with a good regime. i dont think he uses anything. if he had weekly facials his skin would improve

Latest posts

Back