Dales doing ladies fashion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tristarMk11

Registered Shopper
As much as I like Dale, I do wonder if he is altogether comfortable talking about things 'skimming the body' and 'hiding lumps and bumps' and reading out chest measurementsI thnk its ridiculous. It was far fetched watching Charlie doing fashion but Dale too? I still think the scheduling is bonkers, far better to have female presenter doing ladies clothing.

I dunno, think the powers that be at Q think the ladies at home are drooling watching dale gently caressing a dress while speaking of......skimming the body in a slightly provocative manner with those somewhat furtive glances to camera. The message is if you buy this ladies Dale will think ur HOT. Ohhhh i'm off for a cold shower!

All I can add to this is that OH has just walked into the room as the older of the two blonde ladies (Yvonne?) was modelling a very brightly coloured Berek "Magic Ride" tunic (107995) and his first words were "looks like that woman from the Dick Emery show!
He meant Mandy as in "It's Miss. Are you married"
Not sure that's the look they were going for?
:smirk:

EDIT - Just realised I've got my characters mixed up . Mandy is the "Ooh you are awful, but i do like you" one

Last edited:
All I can add to this is that OH has just walked into the room as the older of the two blonde ladies (Yvonne?) was modelling a very brightly coloured Berek "Magic Ride" tunic (107995)

That tunic is literally incredible!

At the moment now he is discussing 'hooks and eyes' and 'cami's ' Poor Dale. Is this a cruel trick from the schedulers? Who types up the presenter rotas? they are getting bizarre. Surely you would try to match the presenter to the show and product where possible.

At the moment now he is discussing 'hooks and eyes' and 'cami's ' Poor Dale. Is this a cruel trick from the schedulers? Who types up the presenter rotas? they are getting bizarre. Surely you would try to match the presenter to the show and product where possible.

Tri ur a guy and ur watching the fashion shows so surely a male presenter show be able to present them :S Personally id like to see craig do all the fashion shows, purely coz i very rarely watch any of them and i cant stand him lol :giggle:

Far from watching but I was listening. I often switch shopping channels when fashion is on actually, but I watched to see how Dale managed and he did manage, but just.

Many of the fashion guests/designers are male so why shouldn't the presenter be?

Cheap thrills eh nudge nudge wink wink:mysmilie_845::cheeky:
Hey, get them where u can is what i say:mysmilie_857:

Probably his motto although I get the feeling he really is really interested in the seaming! Letting the side down ha.

The presenters are there to present not to be an expert otherwise why bother having guests

It just seems odd scheduling. There has been some odd scheduling before with Charlie doing lingerie, although with Charlie that could have been by request!

I'm pretty sure this skirt is being modelled by one of the male presenters, so maybe their interest in fashion runs deeper than we first thought!

Answers on a postcard, no prize it's just for fun!

Jude xx

Attachments

• legs.jpg
    legs.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 143

Latest posts

Back