Dave Troth - Paua Shell

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SnowMoon

Registered Shopper
As I type Dave is on, selling Paua shell jewellery. He's cracking on that it's a super-duper quality they have never had before and vastly superior because it has a greater number of colours and RED in it! I checked my own paua pendant - bought years ago. It has loads of different colour in it - including red. Now either I was incredibly lucky or Dave is trying to reinvent the wheel a bit to get viewers to buy paua again because this stuff is better. But more hard sell. I just hope Steve takes these kind of tactics in hand.

Edited to add - He's just got the clock out too! :)

As I type Dave is on, selling Paua shell jewellery. He's cracking on that it's a super-duper quality they have never had before and vastly superior because it has a greater number of colours and RED in it! I checked my own paua pendant - bought years ago. It has loads of different colour in it - including red. Now either I was incredibly lucky or Dave is trying to reinvent the wheel a bit to get viewers to buy paua again because this stuff is better. But more hard sell. I just hope Steve takes these kind of tactics in hand.

Edited to add - He's just got the clock out too! :)
He does love the clock! Picked it up from TJC hope he never picks up the ' 5 /7' price drops have to switch off then.

Latest posts

Back