Debbie G and the "booze" today....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmmm I can't seem to find anything, that's probably why. I've answered my own question and indeed, Deb G seems to be fitting in very, very well indeed

Oh I misunderstood you, sorry. Knowing Bid it could be an old, end of line fragrance.

So Debbie is on the 'check the website' bandwagon too?

Jane Packer has been in TKMaxx at £14 lately, so cheaper than Bid with their postage.

Most times it's the case donna, cheaper elsewhere without their humungous postage

Deb G said she had been looking at Jane Packer's website and for us to go on there and see for ourselves how much it is on there

I hope she doesn't start the old Bid school of tricks/lies as I will rapidly go off the woman

Now Wirral, the lightbox tells me all I need to know with regards their fine and not so fine (more often) jewellery

Do you remember the time Wiggy was selling a diamond ring for a few hundred sovs? No details were given in the sale but he did add you'll receive a certificate with details of the stone.

Talk about closing the gate after the horse has bolted :mysmilie_19: I don't think he sold any!

I feel all the guests are likeable... which serves to show what a bunch of carny's they employ to present.

Lord kean and debbie g, being the exception

I feel all the guests are likeable... which serves to show what a bunch of carny's they employ to present.

Lord kean and debbie g, being the exception

I cannot stand watching Angela Noghani, I think she's unbearable. I'm sure she's nice off camera but she's way too much for me, I just switch off.

Imagine her and Jenny Topp :mysmilie_13:

I cannot stand watching Angela Noghani, I think she's unbearable. I'm sure she's nice off camera but she's way too much for me, I just switch off.

Imagine her and Jenny Topp :mysmilie_13:

Noghani, Topp & Lola - World War III :mysmilie_14: (who can talk the fastest, first?)

Latest posts

Back