Debbie Greenwood has left the building...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's funny that there hasn't been a peep of promotion about the "big changes" coming our way on the 10th. Whatever will happen I guess it will be pretty radical.

I'm rather surprised at the love in for Debbie Greenwood , she must known what sort of company she was joining when she started .

I'm rather surprised at the love in for Debbie Greenwood , she must known what sort of company she was joining when she started .

Well even if she didn't know what she was in for we sure as heck did and we said so right from the beginning.
It's more of a bewilderment that she ever put herself in that situation in the first place, she was always much too honest, professional and classy for these channels.

Saw Debbie on Bid for the first (and last) time only the other day. After watching for a minute or two I had to triple check the channel I was actually watching, and then attempted to confirm to myself that I wasn't dreaming or hallucinating.

Easily the best presenter they've ever had, and as such she doesn't belong anywhere near these channels. (Also had the feeling that she would be leaving sooner than later.) Perhaps the only presenter I'm really glad has left for exactly the opposite reasons compared to what's normally the case, and she should have no difficulty finding proper on-camera work elsewhere within television.

What a shame they haven't managed to keep her. She was exactly what they needed in this current shambles.

Latest posts

Back