Debbie Greenwood has left the building...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would love to know what the presenters really think about the rubbish they flog!!

Last edited:
Marina should have moved long ago to bigger and better things. Why she stayed with Sit-ups for this long, I have no idea...

I think it was a case of waiting until she got her band established, now she's doing really well & performing at some really good places.

Saw Debbie on Bid for the first (and last) time only the other day. After watching for a minute or two I had to triple check the channel I was actually watching, and then attempted to confirm to myself that I wasn't dreaming or hallucinating.

Easily the best presenter they've ever had, and as such she doesn't belong anywhere near these channels. (Also had the feeling that she would be leaving sooner than later.) Perhaps the only presenter I'm really glad has left for exactly the opposite reasons compared to what's normally the case, and she should have no difficulty finding proper on-camera work elsewhere within television.

Saw Debbie on Bid for the first (and last) time only the other day. After watching for a minute or two I had to triple check the channel I was actually watching, and then attempted to confirm to myself that I wasn't dreaming or hallucinating.

Easily the best presenter they've ever had, and as such she doesn't belong anywhere near these channels. (Also had the feeling that she would be leaving sooner than later.) Perhaps the only presenter I'm really glad has left for exactly the opposite reasons compared to what's normally the case, and she should have no difficulty finding proper on-camera work elsewhere within television.

I think you've summed everything up with this!

The fact they have lost Andy H and Debbie (head and shoulders the most honest presenters on Bid) is perhaps a sign as to where these appalling channels are heading.

I have a feeling that if we thought they were bad now things are about to get a whole lot worse.

It's gonna be the Jacks and Sherlock show which is as low rent a headline act as i've ever heard of.

The fact they have lost Andy H and Debbie (head and shoulders the most honest presenters on Bid) is perhaps a sign as to where these appalling channels are heading.

I have a feeling that if we thought they were bad now things are about to get a whole lot worse.

Top priority for the channels should now be BETTER PRODUCTS because even the best presenter in the world would struggle when confronted with the tat being paraded in recent months. Even a moron can sell something like a Sony camera even if it isn't the cheapest place to buy it from, although the current product selection does tend to suggest that Sit-up now has a poorer credit rating than Greece.

Andy h, chris, guy kean and now Debbie greenwood. Pricedroptv will be dumped then we will have non stop peter simon, sally jacks and peter sherlock, arggg.

Pricedroptv will be dumped

This appears to be the logical conclusion of recent moves, providing of course they don't go bust before doing this. (And could explain the occasionally weird behaviour of Price-drop TV's production crew as of late.)

This appears to be the logical conclusion of recent moves, providing of course they don't go bust before doing this. (And could explain the occasionally weird behaviour of Price-drop TV's production crew as of late.)

Price drop is arguably the better channel

Latest posts

Back