Decleor DD cream - OTT Fiona!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crinkly

Registered Shopper
I don't usually get het up about these things, but I have just been told that if I use any form of anti aging skincare then I MUST buy this new fandangly wotsit DD cream. At £29+p&p.

Ooh. She's just done it again. Apparently, if I drive I MUST have it!!!

No dear, a sales technique like that just guarantees that I won't EVER be buying it.

Wanders off chuntering indignantly...

I don't think her size has any relevance.

However, I was shocked by the ridiculous hard sell. Has she been doing it long? I tend to tune the presenters out, unless there is something interesting on. I only noticed today because I saw 'DD cream' and thought oh for goodness sake! What on earth do the 2 Ds stand for...

I don't think her size has any relevance.

However, I was shocked by the ridiculous hard sell. Has she been doing it long? I tend to tune the presenters out, unless there is something interesting on. I only noticed today because I saw 'DD cream' and thought oh for goodness sake! What on earth do the 2 Ds stand for...

She is very harsh. I can't really warm to any of those beauty people they have on. I suppose Emma Hardie is OK.

What I don't like is when Fiona gets up from her chair with some product warms it up between her hands, and then steps up behind the waiting model to apply but then stands there gabbing but not applying the stuff. Gerron with it !

It's only a matter of time before we're offered a PP cream! :mysmilie_12::mysmilie_458:

I think DD stands for Double Defence. Fiona did say something like that and then a whole lot of twaddle of percentages and even said it was a defence against pollution. I think it was that 75% of skin damage is done by Sunrays and 25% by pollution. What an idiot.

I think DD stands for Double Defence. Fiona did say something like that and then a whole lot of twaddle of percentages and even said it was a defence against pollution. I think it was that 75% of skin damage is done by Sunrays and 25% by pollution. What an idiot.

It stands for Daily Defence.

I'm developing a FFS cream if anyone is interested. Use daily with a pinch of salt(not included).

I don't use Decleor anymore. Sick to death of the cabbage patch doll going on & on. AMMMAAZZZZING

Agree. She does my head in, she just keeps repeating the same cliche lines and cackling in between.

Like Alexis and her ****** mantra "Divine by name, divine by nature". God that gets my goat. Every time she mentions the product she says that, like a ROBOT!!!!

On a positive note, she did say Bergamot rather than Bergamont this weekend.

Sorry to sidetrack!

Yeah they all seem to have their own lines. With Fiona it's "renowned in the industry"or "this is what we're famous for" Alexis's favorite word is "value"

Latest posts

Back